Chapter 26

Victor

"We need to kidnap him, there is no other way." I pace upstairs on the roof. I didn't sit in the caf in case Yuri was there.

"No! We can't! Victor, at least use your tiny, non existent brain. I mean hello! Yuri is the boss' son. If we kidnap him, then we will be in so much trouble with Hasetsu Ninjas!" Yurio whispers harshly to me. As if someone could be listening in on our conversation. I made sure that there were no cameras or any microphones on the roof... one of the only places that weren't surveillance.

"But what if he tells people about our plans..." I say hesitatingly. And plus I really need to apologize to him properly, and since he's been avoiding me... I got to kidnap him.

Yurio still looks dubious. "I don't think Yuri will blab to everyone. Really Victor, what the worst thing that can happen even if Hasetsu Ninjas find out about the weapon storage? I mean I'm sure that they would understand. We could even share the storage. I mean, the amusement park is really just meant to cover up the weapon storage from the government and other groups." He says.

I mean I really am just kidnapping Yuri to make him listen to my apology, so nothing else really matters... is what I say in my head.

Yurio sighs. "You're going to do it anyways anyways aren't you?"

I nod my head.

•••

Yuri

The bell rings, and everyone rushes out of the room, desperate to get the rest of their Monday off to probably go back to sleep pretending it is still the weekend. I take my time packing up. I'm supposed to go to the Library to study for the English literature test I have tomorrow. I was supposed to go with Phichit, but as soon as the bell he ran out, bags already packed. No doubt he went to grab a snack before going to the library. I sigh placing the last bag in my bag.

I hear a noise expecting it to be Phichit who just came back, arm loaded with snacks, but the noise sounded like the familiar sound of a safety setting of the gun being clicked off.

I turn around m, and who do I see? Victor. Why is he holding a gun.... how does he have a gun in school?... I mean why he has a gun is a better question... no the best question would be why is he pointing the gun at me?

I raise my hands over my head slowly. "Victor, what are you doing?" I ask very slowly.

"I'm sorry Yuri."

Bang

Then darkness

------------------------------------

A/n

Sorry for another short chapter, but I love to end at "cliffhangers"😂✌🏼. Keeps you guys on your toes

mswattsquiggles is this enough drama for you yet?

Anyways, it was great. I also hoped this cleared up the whole amusement park weapon thing.

Anyways see you in 2 days

Peace out