Chapter 21

A/n it's gonna get weird from here in out... just bear with me....
---------------------------------------
Yuri

"They're here!" Minako shouted.

I ran out of the kitchen, wiping my hands on my apron.

I came out just in time. The whole procession came striding in. Yakov was in the lead, then a fluttering Victor following behind Yakov. Mila and Georgi also came. Last Yurio and Phichit rounded up the party.

Phichit signed to me (in our secret hand language) asking what was for dinner.

I roll my eyes. He's being brought back to our base as a prisoner to bargain over, and he want to know what's for dinner. I sigh, and sign back.

Phichit gives me a thumbs up. He really should be more aware about his situation.

I glance back at Victor... he looks like a puppy whose done something wrong. Why? I already forgave him for what happened with Phichit. What else could he have done wrong?

"Welcome," my father says curtly, a tight smile plastered in his face.

He had not reacted well when I told him what happened with Phichit. Whether he was mad at Phichit or at Ice...

Yakov bows to my dad, and my dad motions them into the meeting room. I start to make my way into the room as well, but Victor bars my way.

"Please." He whispers, "please don't sit in on this one. I promise I'll tell you everything after."

I nod slowly. "As long as you promise to tell me what is going to go down in this meeting."

Victor gives me a sad smile. Once again I find myself wondering why Victor is sad...

•••

Phichit

I plop down on my favorite cushion, and sit cross legged at our Japanese style table. (The low tables where you sit in the ground, like a tea table)

"I wonder if we have any snacks..." I muse.

"Phichit!" Growls Boss... great.

"Ye- Yes?" I stutter.

"I'm going to need to talk to you later."

I gulp.

Boss turns to Yakov.

"So, what conditions do we have to be under to have him back?" Boss asks clapping his hands together once Yakov and his party sat down.

Yakov laughs. "You can have him, I don't need anything in exchange for him. He doesn't seem to be too valuable anyways, I don't think that I could ask for some grand thing in exchange for giving this boy back to you."

Wow. I am slightly offended. I am worth at least 10 cups of instant noodles and Instagram shout out.

"We came here to be truthful about our purpose here in Japan." Yakov confesses.

"Purpose? So your finally going to tell us the real reason? I was told you were here for a visit, but I suppose that Russia's Ice is not simply here for our small town's limited tourist attractions" Boss

"Well we are visiting, I kept on telling Yakov that there are SO MANY tourists attractions in Hasetsu. But, unfortunately we are here for a job." interjects Victor.

"And what's the job?" Asks Boss

"Ummmm..." hesitates Victor. Wow the prince of the Mafia world is lost for words. That something that has never happened.

"Well? What are you guys doing here? I mean you're Ice why would you come to this small city in Japan, where there's not even a lot to do? Hasetsu's main attraction is our base, and you've already seen it." I laugh.

Yurio snorts, "Just tell them already." Hitting Victor on the back. "Stop being such a wimp Victor, it's not like it's bad news."

"Haha... well.... ummm..." Victor stutters. Wow once again the prince of mafia is at a loss for words. What is the world coming to. I mean I get that you're in the house of your crush, but control yourself. I mean it's not even your first time here.

"We're here to build an amusement park." Announces Yakov. Clearly tired of trying to get Victor say it.

"A what?" Asks Boss.

"You know an amusement park. Roller coasters, rides, midway, food booths." Says Yurio.

I perk up at the word food.

"Yep, that's it... that's all we're doing building an amusement park, it's not like we are planning to do anything sketchy at the amusement park, or use the amusement park as a cover for what we really want to do...haha... we are just here for the amusement park." Laughs Victor awkwardly.

Why is he so nervous? Victor never looses his cool. What's making him so nervous... what is he hiding? Plus amusement parks are so much fun! I mean Hasetsu is such a small town, and there isn't much to do. An amusement park would make life so much more exciting... and think of all the beautiful selfies I can take against breathtaking backgrounds... oh I wanna take a selfie in the top of a roller coaster.

"Ok... an amusement park... I'm not going to ask why an amusement park out of all the things you can build, but ok...so now that we're done here, lets have some dinner!" Boss claps his hands together and stands up. Yakov and his group jumps up right away.

"Did Yuri make dinner?" Asks Yurio.

"Yep, he did!" Boss says cheerfully. "Isn't he the best chef ever?"

Yakov and his gang immediately breakout into smiles and nods, all knowing what a great cook Yuri is. Wow talking about Yuri made everyone look really happy... or maybe it was the thoughts of his food. Cause that always puts me in a good mood.

An amusement park eh?

---------------------------------------

A/n
Hello lovely human beans...

told you it was going to be weird... and it gets even weirder in the following chapters

Life is great I stay up until like 2:30 am cause of homework, but also cause I'm really into BTS rn, and I've been watching a lot of bang tang bombs, and other interviews. Also been watching a lot of weekly idol

Anyways... see you in 2 days

Peace out