Chapter 46

JJ

Seeing the confused look on my face, Otabek clears his throat.

"Don't you remember? We got an email about that Russian government lady who is coming to check on our progress with that Mafia group."

I look at him blankly.

He sighs, "Do I really need to do everything myself? Ok her name is Yvette Plushesko, and she is part of the Russian Government's military section in the subsection of weapon defense and foreign affairs. She wants to check on our progress about Ice."

I look even more confused. "Ice... as in solid water?... what the heck are we doing checking things about solid water?...I failed chemistry, so I won't be able to help out with that."

Otabek sighs again. "Ice is the name of the Mafia group we are going after. Yvette Plushesko is here because she wants an update about our search into Ice's weapons..." he says, "what lazy asses. They heard that we were doing research into ice, then just decided to jump on us, and take information from us instead of doing it themselves. The Russian government should keep track of their own mafia groups." He adds under his breath.

I chuckle. He's upset. Well I can't blame him. I hate piggybacking people as well. Well, not that I did much of that anyways. I don't really have much work to do, I normally leave it all for Otabek. He's quite responsible and onto of things. I just am there to help run things... really I'm more there for Otabek... to keep him...

Otabek is still in a slump, just thinking about this woman visiting. Man he really is nervous. I mean, I know he's not good around people. Especially girls. 

"So you did the research right? Can I have the papers?" I ask, knowing that he would have them done. He's the one the whole team can rely on. Always responsible, always prepared. He's our go to man.

Otabek smiles. "Yes, of course. Here are her files. I'm surprised how detailed they are... at first I couldn't find her on the government website, but then after a few more refreshes, she showed up... guess she was just revising her webpage."

I flip through Otabek's notes, and come across a photo of this Yvette Plushesko. She doesn't look that bad. He'll she looks hella fine.

•••

Yurio/Yvette

I step out of the taxi, and my breath is stolen by the view in front of me. In front of me is the Russian Embassy in Kazakhstan. A large glass building, with criss-crossing networks of metal. The sun reflects off the river, and then reflects off the glass of the building. The setting sun on the water, reflecting on the glass, baths the whole place in a warm, golden light. The picture perfect safe base for the Russian ambassador.

I sigh. It really is so beautiful...I wonder what it would look like if we added some leopard print maybe some cats...

I quickly shake my head...come on Yurio focus.... wait no, I can't think like how I normally do... I'm Yvette now... I have to become Yvette, think like Yvette, be Yvette. I quickly take in a deep breath, and let it out. 

I sweep my hair over my shoulder, and stride up to the gate. I knock smartly on the door, and take a step back, and take a deep breath. The door opens quickly, and standing there is a tall asian man with a weird undercut... and he was smiling weirdly... I groan internally... 

" JJ! I've heard so much about ypu! It's so great to finaly have met you in person! Thank you so much for letting me stay here!" I say with a huge...fake... smile....Although he can't tell. I smile sweetly at him. I need to get him under my spell in order to make everything work. He's the leader of the operation against Ice, and I need to be able to manipulate him. He needs to fall for me. He blushes... good. "Can I come in?" I ask

"Yes- Uh- Ya, for sure..." JJ stammers blushing.

Internally I give myself a fist pump, but externally, I just nod and smile, and toss my hair over my shoulder. 

I walk slowly inside, and suddenly stop once I enter the doorway.

JJ laughs behind me, "I know, quite the view no?" while taking a look around the courtyard.

I can just nod. Standing in the doorway of the inner gate is the most mysterious, dare I say handsome guy ever...he's fidgeting looking slightly nervous... but he masks it well. 

He swallows then offers me a small smile.

I feel dizzy.

No, I ned to snap out of this... I have a mission to focus on... but his eyes.

"Um, hi. I'm Otabek..."

---------------------------

A/n

Hello lovely human beans~

They have finally met!!!\ (•◡•) / How did you like it?

It's so weird to think that it's Wednesday cause I didn't have school on Monday...so I feel like it's Tuesday, but it's not.

If anyone cares to see the ice show I talked about in Chapter 42, it's on Youtube (you can just search up YRSA 2017 ice show and you'll find it)┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴

Anywhateves, see you in two days with a new update!

Peace out.