Chapter 52

Victor

Yurio flounces into my room. Thank Kami he's here.

"Miss me?" He sings looking around for me. Finally he spots me, hanging from the ceiling, bound and gagged... don't ask me how Yuri was able to set up such a complicated prank... and in such a short time too. He left a note, which is actually what triggered this whole trap. Thinking it was going to be a cute heartfelt note, I picked it up and read,

To my dear beloved Victor,

To answer the question you asked me earlier today, yes. But before I become your boyfriend, have some time to reflect on the danger you put my whole family in with the amusement park. May this also be a reminder not to screw us over in the whole amusement park thing... Oh ya, and you better tell me what the hell is in your basement.

Your loving bf,
Yuri Katsuki (the i has a heart on the top instead of a plain dot)

Ps. I'll come for you tomorrow if you're still not out yet.

The next thing I know is that I'm hanging from the ceiling bound and gagged.

Yurio meets my gaze, and he collapse on the floor in a fit of laughter. "How long have you been up there for?"

Of course I don't answer... duh cause I'm gagged. I give him an annoyed look.

"Why are you even still up there? I mean you could get out of there so quickly." He says still breathless with laughter. He takes out his knife, and before I can shake my head, he's flung in at the rope that attached me to the ceiling. I start free falling, but quickly I shimmy out and cut the ropes around my body, and tumble and angle myself for the bed. I land on my feet, then ungag myself.

"I wanted to let Yuri get me out!" I whine.

Yurio just chuckles. "Too bad, I'm ordering a emergency meeting."

I groan. "Make it quick. Yuri is coming over later. I need everything cleared out. I mean it's been a long week. But you wouldn't know of course. Where were you?"

Yurio beams, and waves me off " I'll say all of that in the meeting. I need to go call Yakov. See you in Yakov's office."

I sigh. "Ok I guess."

Yurio bounds out. Literally bounding. Like jumping up and down.

Whatever. I mean I know he'll give us a full review of where he's been.

I walk to Yakov's office. I open the door, and there is a man tied up to the chair... I do raised my eyebrow, but I'm not judging. Yurio can do whatever he wants with whoever he wants. I mean I just hope Yuri won't come when I'm in the meeting...

I hear someone open the door with a bang.

"Victor, you need to come, quick!!!" Yurio comes in looking flustered.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Yakov."

•••

Yuri

As I walk to Ice's compound, I notice that something is wrong.