Chapter 40

Yuri

Well, it's finally the weekend. That at least is a good thing. Ever since Thursday Victor and Yurio, haven't gone to school. And now that I mention it neither has Seung Gil Lee, or Chris. Why is everyone skipping school? I texted Victor a little while ago, but I havent heard from him since thursday. I haven't seen any of them since wednesday... I wonder what's going on... Are their disappearance related? No it can't be. I mean Chris and Seung Gil Lee aren't part of the mafia. At least not to my knowledge.

I sigh, and lean back into my chair. Maybe if I'm so worried I should just go visit him... would he mind? Oh who cares at this point.

I text Victor letting him know that I'm coming not that he'd see the message anyways. I turn my phone off, and place it on the table. I walk over to my closet, and pick out a warm sweater, and a scarf. I leave a note on the fridge where someone, specifically Phichit, will see it. Then I scurry out of the house, and head over to Ice's compound.

If I had my phone with me I would have seen a message from Victor.

Don't come Yuri. Stay as far away as possible. It's not safe.

•••

A couple of hours later

Phichit

I wake up at around lunchtime, and feel hungry. Which stands to reason, cause I missed breakfast. I wonder what delicious food I missed... what ever, I don't have to think about what I missed when I can think about what I'm going to eat.

I sit up, and grab my phone as I climb out of bed and head to the kitchen. I check all of my social media accounts, but there is nothing that interesting going on.

I sigh, and turn my phone off, and tuck it into my back pocket. As I get to the kitchen I expect to see Yuri or at least food being prepared in the kitchen. The kitchen is strangely quiet and empty. Man did everyone leave? I walk over to the fridge, and there is a note from Boss:

Phichit, we all went out for lunch cause nobody felt like cooking. Yuri went somewhere. He said where in his note, but I don't remember. So get your own food.

Great. I have to make my own food. Or I could just order take out or something... ya I'll just order pizza and have it delivered. That way I don't have to do anything! Laziness at its finest. I order online an extra large cheese pizza, and sit in front of my computer watching funny cat videos off of YouTube. Finally the doorbell rings, and excitedly I rush to the door. Extra large pizza, here I come.

I open the door, and guess whose standing there. The guy I have been looking for ever since Wednesday. The guy I spent hours, no days looking for. The guy I though I killed some how. There standing before me is a slightly out of breath Seung Gil Lee, and he wasn't even carrying my pizza.

"So I asked the pizza store for the cutest delivery boy, and I get you huh?"

----------------------------------

A/n

Hello lovely human beans~

Sorry for the short chapter... but short chapters means drama's coming... Heads up the next chapter will be happening in between Yuri and Phichit's POI.

Anybody feel like we've been lacking a POI of a person we already know?...

┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴┬┴

I found out that I failed (to my parent's standard my math test)! Amazing! 

Anyloodes, See you in two days with a new chapter.

Peace Out