Chapter 54

Yuri

I stand in front of a stuttering Victor.

"Um-, Oh-, Ah-... Hi Yuri!" he finally manages to sputter out.

"Don't 'Hi Yuri' me! What did you just say?"

"What do you mean what did I just say? I just said Hi Yuri." he chuckles nervously.

I roll my eyes. "Come on Nikiforov. You can't hide it anymore. What the hell is going on here? Who the hell is NORMAN, why is she number 2? How the hell is she related into this mess?"

Victor is quiet for some time... I don't realize that it's just me and him, and Yakov in his bed... Yurio seemed to have left while he could escape. I'll go hunt him down later, and make him explain stuff to me.

When Victor doesn't say anything Yakov speaks up. "Just tell him boy. He's involved enough, you might as well tell him."

When he hears that Victor gets mad... madder than I ever say him... I've never seen him mad, and I'm not going to lie it sent me on edge... Is this what people feel like when I'm mad?... man I'm starting to feel bad for them.

Victor explodes, "You don't get it Yakov. YOU DON'T GET IT AT ALL." he roars while flinging one of the ice blades at Yakov's head. It narrowly misses him, and Victor runs out of the hall.

Great. Now I need to go find him. I start to head to the door but Yakov calls for me, and I can't just leave an injured man when he calls for me. I turn back and go to him.

"Yuri listen to me carefully, I'm going to tell you everything because I know that Victor won't have the guts to tell you. It's been hard for him... so I hope that you will understand why it's so hard for him to tell you... Just before we begin can you promise me something?" Yakov asks. I nod, and he continues, "Please, after hearing this don't treat Victor any differently. Please stay by his side. You have made him so happy, and I want to see him continue to be happy. Please, I know that it is a selfish request, but-"

I cut him off, "Of course I'll always be there for him. I think I love him." I smile shyly

"Good." Yakov has a satisfied smile on his face. He leans back into the pillows, and stares at the ceiling for some time. The happy light in his eyes start to fade, and his eyes start to become darker.

"Yuri, you see..."

•••

Yurio

"Where do you think you're going?" I say smirking.

I think I see him shaking... in fear?

"Who the hell do you think you are?" He spits. Well then, he was definitely not shaking in fear... he's very angry. "Coming over to Kazakhstan, wreaking havoc, trying to throw us off the right path! The only thing that we were doing was looking out for the world. Here you are, trying to create a weapon, NORMAN, that the world has never seen before, and we simply want to find out what you are doing, and stop you for the sake of humanity! Have you no ethical sense of justice?" As I listen to him, I start shaking...with anger as well I suppose.

"I don't think you get it." I say flatly.

"I don't get what?" Otabek challenges.

"What it feels like to constantly need to prove yourself. You don't feel like you are good enough, so you constantly need to improve, and do better, better than the best. You need to keep pushing, and although you are blistered, and feel pain all over, you need to keep on going because or else you could be in even more danger. You don't understand how dangerous the mafia world is, you don't know how competitive it is. When you're on top, you're everyone's prey. You get threats.  You've done so much just to get to the top, to create the change you want to see in the world, but you can't just rest when you get there! There are always people who oppose your views, and thus want to fight. Everyone has their own ethical scale. Mine is different from yours which is different from JJ's which is different from everyones else in this world. What I think Ice is doing in Russia is ethically right. We have lowered the crime rate, provided social services. We are filling the large gap that the government has left concerning many minority groups! There are some things that Ice does that I don't agree with, but let me just tell you that NORMAN is something that we did, not to be as a threat to the world. Just simply to secure our spot at the top, and to protect what we stand for. Because when another group comes and wants to disrupt all the good change you have done in the world, you will fight with every ounce of your being against it." I say with a huff.

Otabek looks like he is at a loss for words. He is just staring at me open mouthed...he looks so cute when he's at a loss for words.

"Like I said I didn't think you would get it." I say coming towards him.

"Now, what am I going to do with you... I need to keep you locked up... but we need to wait for this whole Victor and Yuri issue to blow over before we can sit down and have a proper talk with Yakov and Victor... so I guess I'll just put you in our cage."

"Cage?" he asks.

"Ya the cage I have in my room." I say casually. "Don't look at me like that. Its my pet's cage."

-----------------------------------

A/n

Hello lovely human beans~

Sorry about this chapter it's kinda like a filler chapter. I said that it was going to be a cliffhanger last chapter...

Next chapter we will continue where Yuri's POV left of!!! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

The next couple of chapters are going to be longer ones because we are coming to an end soon... ಥ_ಥ

Anykiloo, see you guys in two days with a new update!

Peace out.