Chapter 35

Victor

He's so cold... oh so cold. I don't know what to do... I can't find a pulse either.

I press my head to his chest. Hoping. Praying for something anything to tell me that Yuri's ok.

"Get off" Yurio pushes me off Yuri roughly. He kneels next to Yuri and feels along his neck. My stomach twists a little when I see Yurio touching Yuri's neck. I mean it's not that Yuri's neck belongs to me but...

Yurio removes his hand from Yuri's neck and swears under his breath. He reaches for Yuri's wrist, and presses his index and middle finger to find a pulse. He spends quite a long time there.

He looks up at me. "Bad news-" he begins.

I interrupt him by storming out of the room refusing to hear what's going to come next.

I don't want to hear that my beloved Yuri might be... no... I can't even think it. I don't want to think of Yuri being gone from my life...I wouldn't even know what to do... He's the one who brought my life together, he's the one who showed me the light 3 years ago.

Before the conference I was having a hard time coming to terms with what I am. Even now I don't talk about it a lot. But Yuri taught me that it's ok to be different. I head out to the open quad, and stop at a column with tears in my eyes.

Why me!? Why him!?

I punch the column angrily, and a large crack appears. I don't even feel pain, but of course I don't. I didn't even scratch myself. Angrily I keep on punching the column because of the unfairness of everything!

"Hey stop it!" A hand pulls me away from the column which is hardly left standing.

Angrily I turn with tears in my eyes to face whoever dare interrupt my anger session. In case you couldn't tell, I'm very angry.

"Hey I said that the bad news-" Yurio tries to explain.

"I said I don't want to hear it!" I roar, and shrug his hand away to storm away angrily.

"Hey! The bad news is that he's still alive!" Yurio yells after me.

Immediately I turn around, and run to Yurio at what seems like the speed of light. I grab him by his shoulders, and look him right in his eyes.

"Are you lying to me?" I question looking him dead straight into his eyes. When he lies his eyes shift to a slightly more reddish green.

"No. He's still alive. You're just to stupid, and clearly can't find a pulse right. You know-"

I don't even wait to hear whatever else Yurio had to say, and I run faster than the speed of light back to my room.

Yuri's still not up. I smile relieved that he's still alive. I rush up to the bed, and snuggle in next to Yuri to keep him warm. I pull the covers over the both of us, and settle into my spot right next to Yuri. I start to stroke his hair lovingly, and lean in, and place a quick kiss on his forehead. Smiling I snuggle closer, wrapping my other arm around him. I sigh, contented, and fall asleep hugging the most important person in my life.

•••

Yurio

I stare at the pile of rubble that the column has been reduced to and sigh. What am I going to tell Yakov?

I plan out the conversation in my head:

"Yuri, what happened here?!"

"Haha, well you see...ummmmm... Victor got mad."

"Why? He took his pills today right?"

"Yes he did, but... you see, he got mad cause we stole the son of the Ninjas... not a big deal ya'know, just relax... you know may cause a war in between us and the Mafia group that we are apparently indebted to because of the very person that is lying unconscious in Victor's bed... but that's not an issue... like at all...Anyways... we may have thought that he was dead for a little bit... Ya, like his heart stopped beating, and he wasn't able to tell time and feeling... but it's never enough...so Victor got mad, and ran out here to destroy our property again... no biggie."

Ya that's totally what I can tell him. I sigh. I'd just have to fix the column up before he gets back... thanks so much Victor! I'm saying that sarcastically of course.

I go to my room and activate the bots I made which I named, Cleaning up Victor's Messes (because really, those are the only messes around here), and told them what to do. Good thing I asked for these to be commissioned. An even better thing is that I tweaked some of the programming, and made the bots fit our needs as a Mafia group including: cleaning up blood, dumping dead bodies, and calling Victor "Baka" whenever the bot's see him.

The bots scuttle off, and I stay in my room, and turn to my computer. I mean I should probably finish my research for my mission. I hate going unprepared into a mission. It makes me feel so disorganized and disoriented when I learn something new when I'm on a mission. I mean I still adapt and change and react well, but knowing that I've not done my research properly gives me an icky feeling. I only have on last part of the mission to research, and that's the person I am going there for...

His name is...

Kami I even forgot his name! That's how behind on my research I am!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n

Hello lovely human beans~

How did you like this chapter!? Are y'all wondering about Victor now?... I hope so cause them I did my job right... Anyways YURI ISN'T DEAD!!!!!YAY!!!(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Anywho... it's been a great time y'all thanks for 11 K reads (ಥ﹏ಥ) (literally me)... I love it when teacher decide to to that thing where they all ban together to give you as much homework as possible! Yay! love them so much! 

See you with a new update in 2 days!(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Peace Out