Chapter 58

Yuri

"Dad?" I exclaim.

"Yuri! I thought I would find you here... what on earth happened here?" He asks.

"Why are you here? Why are you looking for me?" I ask confused. Almost everyone else is frozen in place. Noticing that he invites himself in, and casually strolls up to me.

"Well I wanted to see my son!" He says smiling kindly at me. I roll my eyes.

"Come on dad. What's the real reason you are here?" I ask again.

"Well, I came here to check on NORMAN." Once those words leave his mouth, he freezes over.

"Victor! That's my dad!" I cry.

"But he said NORMAN. What if he is part of the people who made us make her!?!" He says slightly panicked that he may have frozen his in-law.

Suddenly I hear shattering come from behind me. Don't tell me something else broke. But then I see Phichit, suddenly standing next to me placing his hands on my dad's arms, and suddenly the ice around my dad cracks, then shatters off.

Well that was surprising... we'll no that did not cover how I felt.

"Okay, now it's my turn to ask what the hell is going on!" I say starting to feel annoyed. "What the hell was that Phichit? Magically heat your hands up to melt the ice?" I add the last part sarcastic, thinking about Victor ice power whatever you want to call it.

"Something like that..." he mumbles, not wanting me to hear what he says, but I do.

"Excuse me?" I turn to face him and my dad, now starting to get really angry. "Why is everyone keeping these weird a*s secrets from me? Like what, do people not think I'm capable of keeping secrets? Or do people think I'm too weak and can't handle these situations (a/n and then a door handle comes flying, and hits Yuri in the head. Sorry that I interrupted the story for a pun, but I had 2)? Why the hell are people keeping secrets from me! You!" I point at Victor, "are off the hook for now because you are an incredible kisser."

"Just a kisser what about what we-" Victor says, but I move on.

 I turn to Chris who although is still encased in ice like everyone except me, Victor, Dad, and Phichit, and rather a far ways away. "And you pretty boy-"

"I thought I was a pretty boy" Victor whines.

But I ignore him again as I go on my angry rant. "I may not have spent a lot of time with you recently, but you are still my friend! Why did you disappear on me! And later, we are going to need to talk about your choice of tanks."

"And you sir." I point at Yurio, "still need to tell me where in Kami's name you have been for the past two weeks! Do you have any idea how worried I was. And then this incredible and handsome Baka over there," I say jerking my thumb at Victor, " told me not to worry, and that you would come back in a few days... and then a weeks passes, and you are still not back. Do you want to know how many trees I killed to make posters for a small lost blond angry child!"

Finally I turn to Phichit and my Dad. "And the two of you!" I say smiling, smiling a smile that is dripping with honeyed fakeness. "Aren't the two of you supposed to me the most truthful of them all. I am your blood." I point at Phichit, "Your blood brother through our group. Together we have bled and won many fights, always having each other's back." and I point at my dad, "And you, are my blood, and I am yours. Should there not be trust between father and son?"