Chapter 07 - The Meeting - Part 2

POV Roger

I swear I've never seen such a beautiful girl before, in my whole life. Most of the women I know are blue-eyed blondes, very tall, thin, red-haired as well, but a brunette like that in front of me is the first time.

- My name is Isabella Marins Linstey. She said looking at me intently.

I smiled involuntarily at Isabella's now sweet voice and its beauty. Isabella has a sculptural body, wow, what a body, she is not fat and not thin and yes very hot. His hair is black as night, long and wavy and his eyes are gray. It's hard for me to see someone with a gray eye and their lips are fleshy. I can not stop looking at her.

- I gotta go. I have things to do, "Isabella said.

- Wait, Isabella. Once again I want to ask your forgiveness, "he said uneasily.

"I hope you'll be more careful now, Roger," Isabella said, looking at me.

- Excuse. I already said that I was upset, irritated about some things that happened and I cashed in the traffic, "he said in shame.

"Okay, you're excused," said Isabella, standing up.

"Wait one more time," she said, and she smiled at me.

"Roger, I'm in a bit of a hurry, if you did not notice," she said.

"Isabella, I wonder if you know a pub called Linstey Bar?" I'm part of a rock band, which will play this weekend and the other at this pub. - I asked.

At that moment, Isabella's eyes flashed.

"I do not know if you noticed, but one of my last names is Linstey. She smiled at me. As for the pub, look across the avenue and you'll see.

I looked across the avenue and smiled to see the pub, right in my eyes.

"You own the pub?" I asked in amazement.

"No, but the pub belongs to my family, actually to my paternal grandparents." She smiled. "So you're part of a rock band?" What city in England?

- London. The band is from London - I smiled - I'm a drummer and support vocalist for the band, but I also know how to play guitar, guitar, bass.

Isabella and I exchanged silent glances. She smiled beautifully then.

"I'm very fond of Rock and Roll, jazz and blues," she said.

- You have a good musical taste - I smile - What are your favorite bands?

- I love The Beatles, I'm Beatlemaniac, but unfortunately the band is gone, but it will always live for the fans. I'm also a fan of The Who, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Deep Purple, The Doors, Elvis, Hendrix and Joplin. They are my favorites. I'm also Bowie's fan.

I was impressed by Isabella's musical taste, it's identical to mine.

"Girl, you have a great musical taste. I like almost all the bands you quoted above. I'm very much a fan of Hendrix too. Congratulations! I hope we can still talk more about music. Can you play any musical instrument? I asked.

"No. I do not know how to play a musical instrument, but I'm a member of the choir of the Catholic church I attend. I've been to the choir seven years, I love to sing, but soon I'll have to go to London to go to college. - she said.

I smiled again. I'm completely mesmerized by this girl.

"Isabella, could you accompany me to your grandparents' pub?" I need to talk to them about the band's performance this weekend. - I said.

"Where's the rest of the band?" - she asked.

"My friends, they're at the inn we're staying at. They're writing some lyrics and I was the one chosen to be here, "I said.

"Of course, I'll accompany you." She smiled and went with me to the pub.

As we entered the pub, Isabella said,

"Grandpa, Grandma, there's a boy here with me named Roger, he said he belongs to a London rock band who will perform at the pub this weekend.

At this moment appears a man in his fifties and a woman.

"You're Roger Meddows Taylor, the boy I talked to a few days ago on the phone?" Said the gentleman.

"It's me," he said.

"Nice to meet you, Roger. My name is Mike and this is my wife Janice, we are the owners of the pub Linstey Bar. And this beautiful young woman who is present is Isabella, my granddaughter.

"With all due respect, really, your granddaughter is very beautiful. We've already had the pleasure of meeting outside. I asked her for information about the pub, "I said, smiling at Isabella who was blushing.

Of course I omitted that I almost ran over her, it would be a scandal.

"So, young man, let's talk about the band's performance this and next weekend," my grandfather said. "Follow me to the office."

"Isabella, you're coming to the pub tomorrow night to see my band perform, right?" - I asked.

"Yes, I promise I'll come." She smiled. "Now go with my grandfather to the office. I have to go home and prepare lunch. See you later, Roger.

"See you tomorrow, Isabella," I said and kissed his face in a kindly way, and followed his grandfather.

I looked back and saw Isabella looking at me and I smiled at her.

POV Isabella

"My dear granddaughter, how did you meet this handsome young man?" Roger is very handsome do not you think? My grandmother Janice asked.

"Really grandma, he's very handsome," I grinned. "Grandma, I need to tell you something, but please do not tell Grandpa.

I commented with my grandmother that Roger almost ran me over, said that it was unintentionally of course, even finding Roger crazy. My grandmother just laughed.

"Something tells me that you and Roger will be great friends." I realized he liked you, Bella. Said Grandma.

- He looks cool, let's see. Now I'm going to go home Grandma's to prepare lunch. See you later. - I said.

"See you later Bella and drive carefully," Grandma said.

I leave the pub and get into the truck and turn on the vehicle and drive home quietly, driving normally. I'm not like Roger's madman. When I get home, I prepare lunch for my grandparents and I, however, think of Roger almost all the time. Although crazy, irresponsible, he is very handsome and appears to be cool. Surely tomorrow I will watch the band's performance and now I noticed that I did not ask the band's name.