Chapter 22 - Knife / March 1974

POV Roger

After Bella and I kissed, our friends greeted us and wished them good luck. Bella and I are not officially dating, I will do what she asked me to get to know better, but I'll ask her about dating soon. Just because we're together for me is very important. I spent the rest of the party at the kisses with my beautiful brunette. At the end of the party I took her to her apartment and said goodbye with kisses on her lips.

"I'll miss you, my angel, I'm going on a little tour with the boys tomorrow, we'll see each other only now at the end of the month," he told her, hugging her.

"I'll miss you too, Rog, but that's important to Queen for the band's career. I hope everything works out, my dear. You come back on the twenty-ninth. Until then I'll take care of myself and we'll talk on the phone every day. Bella said smiling, kissing me.

"I'm going to take care of myself too, my love, by the time I get back into your arms to spend a little more time together before I go to the States," I said, grinning at her. - God, my love, and see you soon.

"God be with you, my angel, take care of yourself, good trip and see you soon," Bella said, kissing me.

- I love you! She said with a smile.

"I love you very much, my dear." She smiled back.

I will have patience with Bella, I know she still does not love me, as I love her, however, I realize that her feeling for me is much stronger than a simple friendship. That's a great start.

The next day, March nine the boys and I set out for a tour of ours alone. In the first week of our tour we did shows in Newcastle, Liverpool, Manchester, Leicester and Leeds. There were a lot of groupies, but, I did not cheat on my brunette. Bella is everything to me, I want to conquer her totally and for her I do everything until I am faithful.

In the second week of touring the boys and I played shows in some cities in Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales and in the third and last week, before returning to London for the Rainbow Theater performance, we performed in cities in Germany Like Munich and Berlin and two shows in Amsterdam, Holland.

We returned to London on March twenty-ninth.

POV Luke

I've heard from some people that Bella and Roger are staying, getting to know each other better. They're not dating yet, but they're getting to know each other. Bella did not comment on me. I was very furious, fucking life, for now, I will do nothing to undermine this union, I have to find some weakness in Roger and in my own friend Bella to use against them. Bella and I are back to talking, just like friends, but the mood between us is still a little strange. Bella will not be with Roger.

POV Jena

I've heard that Roger and Bella are together, they are not dating yet, but they are already getting to know each other differently, as if they were really a passionate couple and I'm sure it will happen soon, but, I will not accept it I'll stop it. I learned that March 31st, Queen will be performing at the Rainbow Theater and I've already bought my ticket and I've already made arrangements to give Bella a scare so she can stay away from Roger. Damn, I'll break up with her and Roger. If he does not stay with me, he will not be with anyone else.

POV Isabella

On the twenty-ninth of March, the boys returned to London. I was very happy that the three-week tour for them was all right. Tomorrow they will rehearse for the Sunday show, March thirty-first at the Rainbow Theater. The boys got vips tickets for the girls and I and after the presentation, we all go to a pizzeria. Rog was in my apartment, telling me everything that happened during the tour. He told them the funny passages they had and I laughed with him.

I prepared a dinner for us and I told about the college work and tests, which are already approaching the end.

"You'll be college-educated soon enough, my kitty," Rog said to me as we had dinner.

"After college, I'll do Master's," he said with a smile. "But the Master's degree begins only next year. I'll be six months without studying.

 "Time passes very quickly, my love," said Rog smilingly. "I'm sure you will realize your great dream of being a writer.

"I'll actually do my kitten," she said, kissing him on the lips.

"The food is delicious," he told me, praising dinner.

"I'm glad you liked my kitten, I made it especially for you." I smiled at him.

On Saturday, the boys practiced practically all day at the Rainbow Theater for the Sunday show and the evening Rog and I went out with our friends. And finally Sunday, March thirty-first, the girls and I were sitting in the first front seats, next to the stage, waiting for the boys to perform. They will come in at 6 pm for the presentation. It's now quarter to six.

"I hope they make a great presentation," Veronica said worriedly.

"It will be all right, my friend, they will perform wonderfully well, you will see," I said, smiling.

At six in the afternoon, the boys took the stage and were cheered by 3,500 people. The presentation was a success.

In the end, the girls and I went to the dressing room and greeted the boys. Rog and I kissed in love. We took pictures with them and after the boys finished packing, we headed out the Rainbow Theater, we went to the parking lot, we all went to the pizzeria, that's when a hooded man came in my direction quickly and stabbed my shoulder Left that blood began to flow.

"Oh my arm," I groaned in pain.

"My love, bear with me, I'll take you to the hospital now.

The boys ran for a while behind the man, but they could not reach him.

"I'm going to take Bella to the hospital now, guys. She was stabbed in the shoulder. Come on, my love, "Roger said, picking me up and putting me in his car in the passenger seat. Soon Roger started the vehicle.

In the hospital, the doctor examined, had to take injection, medicine and had to bandage my left shoulder. Rog stayed with me all the time, beside me, giving me attention and affection. Both he and I do not understand why this happened, if it were an assault, the delinquent would have taken my bag. Our friends were with us and when I leave the hospital, we went to eat something. I could not move my bandaged shoulder because it still hurt. We ate pizza really, but in my friend Sue's apartment, we ordered pizza for everyone. Rog cut my pizza and gave it to me, with a lot of love and affection. Rog really loves me, because everything he does to me is with love.

After the pizza, everyone went to his house and Rog took me to my apartment and he said he would sleep with me tonight. There was no sex at all, but he slept in my bed and said that anything I needed was to call him.

"What you need, my love, just call," Rog said, hugging me, kissing me and taking care not to hurt my shoulder that was already bandaged.

"Okay, my kitten, thank you for everything, I love you so much," she said, giving him a badge.

"I do everything for you, my love," Rog said, and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next day Rog and I went to the police station to make an incident report. We said everything that happened and the delegate said that the situation will be investigated.

All that happened was very strange.