Chapter 24 - Do you want to date me? / May 1974.

POV Roger

When Bella said we'd better finish something that did not start right I panicked.

"Bella, do you want to finish everything we're living?" This is not possible, "I said with tears in my eyes." Jena is doing this just to separate us, do not you see?

"What I'm sure is that you should marry Jena and take over the child, you should give the baby all the love and affection," Bella cried.

"I'm not going to marry Jena, I'm not going to Bella," she said earnestly looking at her. "I can assume the child's paternity, give her all the help, but I'm not marrying Jena. I love you Isabella, have not you realized that yet?

"I know you love me, Roger, but I think you should stay with Jena, you have to set up a family, that's right," she cried.

- It's not the right one! What the hell! - I said angrily - Wait, you do not love me, do you? Is that why you want to get rid of me, Bella? I'm just the lover, you do not love me, after all, you have not said that to me when you had opportunities, only I say that I love you and how now this story has come, you want to enjoy and get rid of me?

Bella looked at me in surprise.

"Tell me," I said in annoyance. "I remember when you said that Jena had threatened you, saying that you'd pay for everything at the airport, she might have been pregnant by then, but what did she look like?"

"No," Bella said thoughtfully. "She did not have a belly yet, but she must have been very young at the time. She is five months pregnant, she told me, her belly is big, but not too much. But where do you want to go with all this? I dont understand.

"Bella, stop and think, Jena promised that you would get revenge on you, or she was already pregnant, so you've already premeditated everything, or she's pregnant with another man, to blame me. But, I'll find out myself. The truth will appear, "he said, looking at Bella.

Bella cried silently.

"If you want to finish everything we've had so far, fine. I'm already suffering too much, but I'll respect your decision, "I said, crying. "And what's the point of loving you, but not being loved as I wanted?" You're right, we better stop here.

At that moment I look at her very sadly and go to the exit door of her apartment. Bella grabs my arm. I look at him in surprise. We exchanged deep looks.

- Do not go away! She said sweetly. "Will you stay with me, Rog?" I'm stupid.

Then she hugged me and I hugged her affectionately.

- I love you, Rog! I discovered this now! If you walked out that door now and you would not stay with me, I'd go mad, "Bella cried.

I smiled in silence at his declaration of love.

- I love you too, my love! - he said wrapping his waist affectionately and kissed his lips and Bella returned with love.

"I do not want to part with you, I'm stupid, asshole, my place is with you, always my love," Bella told me.

"I promise I'll talk to Jena and I'll take the child, if it's really my son, but I'll stay with you, Bella." And I'll also investigate if after me, Jena has not had any more involvement with anybody else, because something tells me I'm not me, I'll find out, "I said, stroking Bella's face.

Then we kissed each other in love again.

- I made dinner! Have dinner with me, before you go home, "she said, kissing my lips.

"I'm having dinner, my love," she said, giving me a kiss on my Brazilian brunette. We dine and talk and I'm thinking now about what ways I'm going to find out the truth about my so-called son.

Before I left, Bella said,

"Forgive me if I said anything silly, please, I was nervous and, I'm dizzy and ..." At that moment I interrupted Bella kissing her on the lips and I hugged her next.

"I believe what I have done now has answered your question," I smiled. "I love you, my love!

"I love you too, my love! Bella smiled at me in love.

Over the next two days, all our friends were visiting Bri at the hospital and on the fifteenth of May, Bella turned twenty-one and our friends, Bella and I celebrated in a pub. Unfortunately Bri was in the hospital, but he said to have lots of fun.

On the sixteenth of May, on Saturday, Bella and I went to the hospital in the early evening to visit Bri. Chrissy would sleep in the hospital with him tonight. Bri looks better, but will have to stay for another fifty-six days, hospitalized, on medical recommendation. Bella and I talked a lot with our friend and we decided to talk about Jena and what was happening.

"I think damn Jena is planning something." Please, Bella, do not believe in Jena, in fact, she wanted Roger back to her, "Bri said. "Roger loves you, you make a nice couple.

- Thanks my friend. Rest assured Bri that I believe in Rog, I will not doubt my love - Bella smiled.

Brian took my hand and Bella's hand and then wefted them together and smiled.

Bella and I stayed in the hospital with Bri until ten at night. We said goodbye to Bri and Chrissy wishing goodnight and then Bella and I went to a diner to have hamburger with fries and coke. We did this as two teenagers. Bella and I had a lot of fun. After we left the diner, we got into my blue Alfa Romeo and started the car and left with the car.

"Where are we going, my love?" Bella asked, sitting next to me.

"Surprise," I smiled at her. "I'm sure you'll love it."

I drove for about twenty-five minutes, the London transit on Saturday night is a bit tumultuous. I left my car parked, in a large parking lot, that they charge the time.

"I'll help you pay for the parking," Bella told me.

- No my love! This is the second part of your birthday celebration, just the two of us. Tomorrow will have the third part, in his apartment, with lunch, cake and his grandparents, our friends and my mother present. Today I pay you everything, "I said, kissing her on the lips.

"Pray my love, do not make a sacrifice," she said.

"I'll do anything for you, Bella, my princess," I smiled at her. - I love you!

"I love you too, my blonde." She smiled at me.

We got out of the car and started walking between the Westminster and Waterloo bridges, enjoying the beautiful city of London and the skyline on the opposite bank. We walked hand in hand and we kissed a lot.

As we headed back toward the parking lot, near the banks of the River Thames, we stopped walking and said,

"Love, wait, I have something to tell you.

Bella looked at me with her beautiful bright gray eyes.

"Is everything okay, my love?" She asked worriedly.

"Yes, my life, it's okay," I said to her. "But, I need to tell you something, and all it takes is guts.

At that moment I kneel in front of her and pull a small black velvet box from the pocket of my pants and open the box and there is a beautiful silver ring I bought for Bella in New York.

She looks at me in amazement and openmouthed. Then he said:

"I may not be the most romantic of the boys, I have my faults, but my feeling speaks louder. My heart overflows with so much love for you, it goes beyond the heart, it surpasses the soul. I look at you and feel that this love comes from other ages, other lives. Bella, you made me believe in love again, I love you so much, beyond infinite. And for my happiness to be complete, I want to know if you agree to date me? Wants to date me?

Bella was smiling, tears in her eyes.

"Of course I accept, my love, I love you too much," she said excitedly.

I stood up and put the silver ring on his right finger ring and then kissed his hand.

"This ring will represent our union, our love, my Bella, my life," I said, smiling.

Bella stroked my long blond hair and smiled and then we kissed like a couple in love on the banks of the River Thames, with the moon and stars as witnesses.