Chapter 45 - Show at Hyde Park / David Bowie / September 1976.

POV Isabella

September has already begun, with Freddie's birthday, of thirty years that I was present. After my friend's birthday, my Master's classes returned, as well as my Spanish class, swimming, belly dancing and my work as a university English teacher. It finally arrived September eighteenth and today is Queen's free show at Hyde Park in London. 150,000 people will be present, including some successful musicians. The show starts at seven in the evening. It's five o'clock now, and I'm done packing up. Sue and I will watch the show, the stage, the VIP area. The boys got it for us. I finish packing, a perfume and a lipstick, I get my shirt, my bag with documents and the key of the car. I'm looking for Sue in her apartment and we're going straight to Hyde Park.

"Today's show will go into Queen's story, my friend. The city's been talking about the show all week, "Sue said with the car radio on.

- The boys deserve it. They came to success with many difficulties. They deserve everything that is happening, "I said, smiling, driving, watching the traffic.

Forty minutes later, we reached Hyde Park and looked for the band's security guards. We had the credentials the boys had given us. The security guards led us to the great hall, asking us to wait, and the boys would soon come to greet us. We would talk to them. We found in the great hall, Clare, Roger's sister, Veronica, Mary, Chrissy, Tim and Les. Sue and I greeted each other happily and noticed glances between Tim and Sue and I smiled in silence. All they need is to fall in love, just like Les and Clare. I decide to go to the bathroom, at the end of the great hall. Excuse my friends and walk quietly down the wide hallway until I see a door to an open dressing room written: Roger Taylor - Queen. The door was ajar. Out of curiosity, I wanted to see Roger getting ready, after all, my ex-boyfriend is so beautiful, I miss the old days. As I approach the half-open door, I see a scene I did not want, I could not imagine: Roger kissing another woman, with black hair like me. I carry my hand to my mouth. Roger sees my presence and automatically stops kissing the woman. The woman turns and sees me. I run out of there, tears in my eyes, toward the bathroom, when you're coming to meet me, Freddie. I was crying when he hugged me.

"Cry my dear Bella, cry my friend. I noticed you walked into Rog's dressing room. I'm so sorry for what you saw. I would tell you, today, but not in these circumstances. Roger is dating this woman. Her name is Dominique Marie Beyrand, French. She's a personal assistant to Richard Branson, Virgin's manager, who hosted the show today at Hyde Park, "Freddie said, hugging me, soothing me.

"He really forgot me, Freddie. Roger does not love me any more, and I, the dumb one, still had a line of hope deep in my heart, but after today it's over, "I said, crying.

"No, my dear, Bella, it's not over," Freddie said, looking at me. "Something in my heart says one day Rog and you will still be boyfriends again. He loves you very much, but he is hurt, his pride wounded and at that moment he just wants fun and make sure Dominique is just a passion.

POV Roger

It was not for Isabella to have seen this scene. What's worse is that Dominique now had a fit of jealousy.

"So the beautiful girl is your ex-girlfriend?" I can not believe it, "Dominique said irritably.

"Dom, I'll explain everything that happened," I told her, and I explained, calmly.

"Now I understand how disappointed you were with her. What I want to know now is whether or not you still love Isabella? I hope I'm with you, because you really like me, and not forget it, "said Dominique.

"Dominique, I do not love Isabella anymore, and if I'm with you, it's because I really like you. I said, kneeling down in front of her. - Wants to date me?