Chapter 54 - Recapping first chapters/Final

POV Roger

I'm at my country house in Surrey, finishing cleaning up. I'll take Isabella to dinner at an Italian restaurant in London. It is part of the whole plan of the nuptial contract. Honestly, I'm amazed that Isabella has accepted the whole deal, no matter how much she hated it. I know deep down she's really doing everything for her grandfather. I finish packing and look in the mirror. I'm presentable. I take my documents and go to the garage of the house. I'm in doubt with which car I'm going to get Isabella: if I go with my red Ferrari, if I go with my black Aston Martin, if I leave the Range Rover. I take the key from my red Ferrari and into the vehicle and accelerate to the maximum, towards London. Half an hour later I arrive in front of the building where Isabella lives in Kensington. I get out of my vehicle and open the door for her. She sits in the passenger seat and then I sit in the driver's seat and start driving, or rather, driving, towards the restaurant on the other side of town.

"Can you slow down, Roger?" Asked Isabella. "You're too crazy to drive, it's always been that way.

 "You'd better get used to it, Isabella," he told her. "Soon you'll come with me in a go-cart race."

- You are crazy? I'm too young to die. You're kidding, it can only be. Said Isabella.

"I'm not kidding," he said, smiling at her as I drove. "Now that you'll be my future wife, you'll join me one day in one of my go-kart races. No need to be afraid, I'm a kart driver, a good driver of course.

"I know you're a good go-kart driver, but at the same time you're crazy for sure," Isabella said. "Please slow Ferrari down."

I smiled Machiavellian at her and accelerated more.

- ROGER! She cried, scared and I smiled.

This fake marriage will be a lot of fun, making Isabella's life really hell. At the same time that I want to do this I do not want to. I glance at her and see how beautiful she looks. Isabella was always beautiful. She has a gorgeous body, slim waist, wide hips, big butt, full breasts, thick legs and porcelain doll face. She seduces men with her stunning, angelic beauty.

She made mention of turning on the car radio, but stopped.

"You can turn the radio on, please, Isabella," he told her normally as he drove.

She turned on the car radio and played Pink Floyd. Almost half an hour later we arrived at the Italian restaurant. I parked my Ferrari and opened the car door for Isabella. We walked into the restaurant and the waiter already took us to a reserved table. Isabella was wearing a black gown that would fall just above the knee and silver sandals of the Dior as well. I had bought it for her, especially for that occasion.

"So, did you like the dress and sandal I bought for you to wear tonight?" I asked as we sipped wine and waited for dinner.

"I confess that the dress and the sandals are beautiful, but I have never cared about famous clothing brands. I would never buy a dress and sandal so expensive, even if I had the money, "Isabella said, taking the wine.

I looked at her closely and realized that Isabella had not changed. She never cared about wearing expensive clothes of famous brands. She has always been more despoiled. And I confess I like this feature in Isabella, but now everything will be different.

"I know you never minded that, but now that we pretend to be boyfriends to society, I want to see you very presentable," I said.

"The way you talk is like I'm ugly," she said, raising her eyebrow at me.

- Impossible, - I said taking the wine - You always were beautiful, always be beautiful, but I want to see you wearing expensive clothes, girlfriend and wife, even if by contract will always wear very expensive clothes, it is better to get used, The dress and sandal were the first of many.