Chapter 25 - Confusions / second half 1974

POV Isabella

Roger's surprise for me in the vicinity of the River Thames was wonderful. Now we are officially dating, for our happiness, our friends and family.

June 1974

While Bri was recovering in the hospital from hepatitis, Rog, Freddie and John went into the studio to record another new album at Trident Studios. They already had enough songs written. I visited Bri frequently, as did Rog and the boys.

During the month of June, Rog went to talk to Jena about her pregnancy. He said he will give all the assistance to the child, who will take over the child, if it is really his child, but he will stay with me, that we are dating and that in the future we will get married. Jena was revolted and threatened Roger too, saying we will not be together. Rog and I are not afraid, let's face all the obstacles to being together.

Meanwhile the boys are recording the songs. Rog, my beautiful boyfriend has already finished writing one song and is writing another. Finally I finished my college of English Language and British Literature. My graduation will be held in August. Rog congratulated me a lot.

- Congratulations for more this step, my love. I only wish you well, "he said, kissing me.

- Thank you my love - I smile - One of my dreams now is to write my book and be a successful writer.

"I confess, my love, that I'm not much of a fan of reading, but your books, I'll buy and have to read. You write very well, I'm sure that in the future will be a great writer, "said Rog kissing me in love.

POV Roger

July 1974.

Dating Bella is going really well, we're all in love. I talked to Jena and told her that I will take my supposed son, but, that I will not marry her, because I love Bella and I will be with my girlfriend. Jena was possessed with rage, threatening me, saying that Bella and I will not be together and that she will take all possible from me, but, I'm not afraid.

During the month of June, Freddie, Deacy and I recorded the songs Tenement Funster, which was written and composed by me and Flick on the Wrist.

At the beginning of July we are recording the song Lilly on the Valley. Bri is recovering very well and while he is in the hospital he has written song lyrics for the album and putting the composition together. Bri will be hospitalized by the end of July. Time is passing fast. We all agree that when Bri leaves the hospital, we will spend a weekend in Brighton, as we miss the seaside town. Finally, July nineteenth arrived. Twenty-seven year old birthday from Bri. As he is still in the hospital, Bella made him a birthday cake, we took bladders and salty ones as well. Everyone sang congratulations to Bri. His parents, Harold and Ruth were present and the doctor freed for a day that Bri would eat a piece of cake, with some salty foods and drink water. He did not release the soda.

Bri left the hospital on the twenty-fourth of July, still weak, but with a healthy appearance. Five days from now he will be recording again at the studios. In the absence of Bri, Mick Rock took photos of me with Freddie and Deacy, through the London streets, for the release of the band's third album. Twenty-sixth of July was my birthday. I turned twenty-five. Bella had a small party in her apartment, with cake, sweets, salads and drinks. Bella's grandparents came from Brighton for my birthday, my mother, as well as my sisters were also present. It was all wonderful.

At the end of July, Deacy, Freddie and I recorded Deacon's Misfire song.

POV Isabella

August 1974

At the beginning of August, it was my collation of degree, I received my diploma from college. It was exciting. I cried with emotion. All my friends were present, including my boyfriend Rog. My childhood friends Sue and Luke were also present. Luke would not accept my courtship with Rog. He told me many times that one day I will still suffer with Rog. I said that I am very happy with Rog and that nothing and nobody will separate us. After all, Luke and I remain friends and I realize that Rog is jealous of Luke.