Chapter 59 - I Love You / Contract Breach / Last chapter.

POV Isabella

It's been a week since I left the hospital. Roger is getting ready with the boys to travel on tour soon in Europe and I will accompany Roger. I'm recovering from the accident I had. My grandfather continues the treatment. I have agreed final details for the launch of my book, soon. Roger spends the day away from home, taking care of the details of the tour with the boys and I'm alone in his big country house in Surrey. I practice yoga, in his own country house, with a teacher, I swim in the large pool of the cottage, I visit my friends, but one thing I've done every night is dinner, for Roger. I know there's the housekeeper at home, the cook, the maid, but the dinners always do for him and me. Cooking is a therapy for me. Today is Friday. It's six o'clock. The cook has already left and will return only on Monday. I'll prepare dinner for Roger and me. I make four cheese lasagne for Roger, I make chicken a parmeggiana too. We are on winter. It's a cold night and I decide to make a hot dish. I make rice too and I separate a wine to drink during dinner. After I finish cooking dinner, I'm going to take a hot shower. Around nine o'clock, Roger comes home and goes to take a shower for dinner.

After Roger took a shower, we went to dinner. He took out his food. I was standing in front of him, sitting, eating in silence.

"Dinner is very tasty, Isabella, congratulations. He said looking at me.

"Thank you, I love cooking, you know that," I said soberly.

"You cook better than our cook," he said, looking at me.

"Your cook, not mine," I said harshly.

- Our cook. Soon we'll be legally married, "he said seriously.

I was silent for a few moments.

"Did you contact the publisher today to see the release of your book?" - he asked.

"Yes. It's all right for the month of June," I said, taking the wine. "Meanwhile, I'll run after propaganda, other things. And the rehearsals for the tour?

- They are doing well. Roger said to me seriously.

We continue to dine in silence. After dinner, I washed the dishes and cutlery and prepared to go to the guest room when Roger called me:

- Wait, Isabella. I have something to give you.

He took a box from the desk and handed it to me.

I opened the box, which had a golden envelope. At the time I opened it was a box of Swiss chocolates. I love chocolate.

"I bought it for you today at lunchtime. I know how much you love chocolate. I hope you like it, "he said.

- No need. I love chocolate, but I do not want chocolate that comes from you - I said - Why do you want to please me?

I raised my eyebrows and he remained silent.

"I do not want your compassion because of my accident." I do not want. Let's get married, we'll be married a year and a half soon. Then everyone will go their own way. I do not want anything else that comes from you, Roger. She said angrily and grabbed the box of candy and threw it to the floor.

Roger looked at me in amazement and then tears fell from his handsome face.

- Why are you crying? - I asked laughing with disdain. "Did you put any speck in your face?"

"Why are you treating me like this, eh, Isabella?" - he said annoyed crying - Do not you realize things.

- Realize what, Roger? - I said crossing my arms - How much you hate me, you never forgive me and you're just trying to please me, to see if I do not do any more shit, that I try to kill myself, is that it?