Chapter 37 - Our courtship ended / The car accident / January 1976.

Chapter 37 - Isabella finished, our courtship ended / The car accident / January 1976.

POV Isabella

I finish washing dishes in the kitchen of Roger's apartment. I dry my hands and find my boyfriend sitting on the couch, pensive, with a white envelope in hands. I approach him and he looks at me.

"See this," he said coldly.

I take the white envelope and open it and inside it there are photos of me with Michael in the mall restaurant two days ago. My God. Who took these photos? Does Michael know that?

"I think I deserve an explanation, do not I?" Roger said looking at me coldly and sadly.

"Rog, I swear, I swear to God, your father and I talk quickly," she said desperately.

"You see, they even took pictures of the two of them and made a point of sending them to me." Damn Isabella, you broke with the promise that I would not talk to him any more, you broke the trust I had in you! Roger said irritably.

"Love, I can explain," I said desperately as I sat beside him.

"Then explain it to me and let it be a convincing explanation." Said Rog.

"Honey, I was leaving the clothing store and going to the food court when your father approached me, saying that he wanted to talk to me quickly, that he would not take my time, that he was sorry for everything he did to you, I told him That both you and I did not want to talk to him, but he begged me to listen to him one last time, so we sat down at the table, I made the request for my food and he said to me that there is still hope that one You can make amends, that this hurt you have from him and he from you, will not be eternal and thanked me for my help even though I can not convince you to talk to him. Baby, I swear, it was just that. I said in a frightened voice.

"That you'd tell him, I did not want to talk to him any more, you and I, Isabella." But no, you still waste your time paying attention to a son of a bitch who beat me up as a child and teenager, not just me, but also MY MOTHER and who wanted to spank Clare, but with courage, I prevent. Michael was A MONSTER. MONSTER FOR ME, A CARROT. HE HAS ALREADY BEEN A FATHER OF TRUTH! But it was not you who lived with him, it's not Isabella, you do not know what it's like to have a father and not have his love! Said Roger disgustedly.

- I HAVE NOT HAD LOVE OF FATHER AND MOTHER BECAUSE MY DIE DID IN A DAMN CAR ACCIDENT, WHEN I WAS TEN YEARS OLD - I screamed back in anger - I practically did not have father and mother, my paternal grandparents who did during all those Years of parental roles for me and will be forever grateful to them. As for Michael, he really is an executioner, a son of a bitch, a monster for you, but, I was naive, thinking that the two of you could understand, because Michael is sorry for everything he did to you - I already said with tears in the eyes.

- REPENT? DO YOU EVEN BELIEVE IN THIS ISABELLA? MICHAEL NEVER REPENTED OF THINGS THAT HE DID FOR MY MOTHER, SISTER AND US. KNOW WHAT HE WANTS FROM ME, ISABELLA? HE WANTS MONEY! MONEY, FUCK. POISON, HE KNOWS I'M MAKING SUCCESS WITH QUEEN NOW. THAT'S WHAT HE WANTS. I DO NOT WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THIS FACE. HE DECEIVED YOU AND YOU DISAPPOINTED ME.

"Rog, please do not be upset with me," I asked with tears in my eyes.

"You betrayed me, Isabella, in the matter of trust." You betrayed my confidence. The disappointment is too great. And there's another thing that deserves an explanation.

At that moment Rog takes a small reminder out of his pants pocket.

"That little message was inside the envelope, along with the photos. I think you owe me an explanation as well. Roger said looking hurt at me.