Chapter 20 - Keeping Your Feelings / January 1974

POV Isabella

What Roger told me now is very serious. He's in love with another woman. My heart rejoiced for a moment, even though I did not understand that Rog would end his courtship with Jena, but he was saddened again, for he is in love with another woman. I should be happy for my friend, but I do not even understand why I'm acting like this. I look at Rog, who is thinking in the distance.

"Rog, please, look at me," I asked affectionately.

He looked deeply at me.

"Who are you in love with?" Do I know the person? Can you tell me? - I asked.

Rog sighed and looked at the floor for a moment.

"I'm sorry Bella," he said to me. "I could tell you, though, I want to see if she feels the same way about me, you know? I've suffered so much in two previous relationships that if I had to suffer once more in love, I think I'm going crazy for good.

I hug him affectionately and kiss his face.

"I'm sorry, Rog, I do not want to force you to anything, you do not have to tell me who the woman is, if you do not want to," I said.

"I'll tell you who the woman is, I promise, Bella, but at the right time." I promise you'll know, "Rog said, looking up at me, stroking my face.

"I just do not understand why you were with Jena during those months. - said.

"I confess that I stayed with Jena only for sex and because I liked her company and because I wanted to forget the woman I'm in love with because I'm afraid she's not in love with me," Rog said with tears in his eyes.

"Rog, do not worry about it, I'm sure the woman will fall in love with you, if she's not already in love and you have not figured it out yet." Calms your heart. New year all new, good things are coming - I said smiling to Rog kissing him on the cheek. And women also fall to your feet, Rog. You are very handsome with all respect.

"What's the use of many women being interested in me, but most of them do not take me seriously?" I can be a womanizer, Bella, I confess I have my mistakes, but I have feelings and when I'm dating someone I'm faithful, as much as I do not like my girlfriend very much, now when I'm single I really enjoy and I get a lot of women, I drink And smoke beyond the bill. But I still have feelings. One day I want to marry and have children with my beloved wife and be a loving, loving father. What I did not have of love and love of my father, I want to give to my future children. Roger said looking at me and I smiled.

"One day you'll have your face, Rog - I'll smile." And then we'll know who you're dating, because you'll tell them yourself.

"I'll tell you, kitten, I've already told you that I'm going to end the affair with Jena, as for the woman I really like for the moment, I'll keep quiet, I'll keep my feelings," Roger said. "I'll open the game at the right time."

"And I respect your opinion, Rog," Bella said, hugging me again. "You're an incredible person to me.

"You are my world, Bella." Rog smiled kissing my face and hugging me.

The days went by ... After the New Year celebration, we all stayed for just one more week in Brighton, strolling around and one enjoying the other. In the second week of January, the boys had to return to London, because they will do some rehearsals, because at the end of the month they embark to Australia to participate in a band championship in Melbourne. Mary had to come back on the job too, Chrissy and Veronica are still on college vacation and internship and just like me, they have only one more semester of college. And I'm going back to London, to catch the plane to Brazil, because I will stay two weeks in São Paulo, visiting my Brazilian relatives and enjoying the wonderful Brazilian summer, going to the beaches.