Chapter 1: The First Day....Not That Bad After All

(I absolutely luv this photo!😻😻)

Amethyst P.OV
"AMETHYST GET YOUR FAT ASS DOWN HERE NOW!!" John, (the murder) yelled as I was getting ready for school. I was always too scared to talk back or do anything so I just came down stairs, and see him wobbling over to me. "Come on, and give daddy a kiss. On my lips bitch." He said breath heavy. I can just smell the beer all over him. Then he grabs my face forcefully, and makes my kiss him. I push him off so quick and dash to the door, but he grabs my hand and yanks me back. "LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE PIECE IF SHIT! IF YOU EVER TRY TO RUN AWAY FROM ME AGIAN I'LL MAKE SURE YOU DIE! Without me your nothing, and after all. I made your parents a promise, to take care of your sorry ass." He says with a devilish drunk smile because at this point, I was in tears.

Garnet P.O.V
Well.....My first day. God I hope I do good. I thought to myself as I put on my lipstick in my mini make-up mirror and then closed it. Students start filling the room, and I don't get nervous because even though I am young, I'm an adult and I can set these children straight. "Damn she is fine as hell dude!" I here one of my students say and I give him a death look. She is a bit buff for her age too. "S-s-sorry Ms.Stone. I-I.." "It's ok. Just don't let me here you next time." I interrupt her and give her a wink. She smiles at me and sits down and behaves. I see this one girl that has her head down, but she is gorgeous I'll tell you that. Then, I see something fall, it was a tear. She was crying. I immediately felt bad and didn't even realize that I had walked up to her. "Hey, are you alright darling?"

Amethyst P.O.V
I look up because I feel a gentle hand on my back. I look up and see an actual angel. I blush but then immediately stop because look at me, I'm awful. I tear up more and she leads me into the empty hallways. "Now that we are alone, what is wrong? It's ok if you don't want to tell me I get it, but I care and I just want to help you darling." I can hear all the concern in her voice so I open my mouth to talk, but of course, nothing comes out. She then sighs and says "Ok. Well, can you at least tell me your name love?" She asks. I think for a moment, thinking she might want to hunt me down, but I get this feeling when I'm around her, I feel...............I feel.................safe..........happy even. Then, for the first time in years I smile. And you know what she does, she takes my hand while smiling back at me.

(So one and done! That is it for today my peeps.😜 Sorry I can't update anymore, I have a life to live even though I have mostly of it on WattPad😘. Lol😂 peace out.✌)