Chapter 33: Catching Up

Garnet P.O.V Still the same day, but later time

I wake up and quickly check my phone, it's 7:45pm. I look on me and see my baby sleeping well, like a baby. I laugh a little too myself and just wrap my arms around her. I breathe out and breathe in, just happy of how my life has been. Then, I get a phone call. I pick up my baby and put her in the bed real quick and then dash back to the living room to answer my phone.
~~On The Phone~~
Garnet- Hello, Garnet speaking?

Taraji- Hey Garnet, is Amethyst alright?

Garnet- Yeah, yeah. She's fine. Look, we need to talk and I mean right now.

Taraji- Oh o-ok. I have nothing but time, hit me.

Garnet- Well, what happened with Amethyst is that, she had gotten pregnant, and it was yours.

Taraji- Oh my god. What do you mean by was?

Garnet- Amethyst had a miscarriage TJ. I know it's really sad, but you have to think about this and be glad that it happened. Taraji, she's MY wife and like she said to the doctor, it was an accident. Your still in college and she is too. Me and Amethyst have a child, but she's big enough to do her own things and take care of herself. I'm glad that it happened and-

Taraji- HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT!! It's a mother fucking baby Garnet! It was MY DAMN BABY!!

Garnet- Well it's not my fault that Amethyst had a miscarriage! Do you even know how hard it is to have a BABY in college?! Do you know how hard it has to be to pass your finals, WITH A BABY, just so you can graduate college?! You have no idea Taraji and neither do I but I know it has to be hard! You have a girlfriend that you can impregnate whenever you guys are ready but my wife? MY WIFE?! You better be lucky as hell! You don't know how many problems it could have caused if that baby was born. Now, I hate it when unborn children or ANYONE for that matter dies, but sometimes, God makes things happen for a reason.

Taraji- Y-your right. I'm sorry Garnet. I-I have to go.

Garnet- Ok. See you in class tomorrow?

Taraji- Of course. Bye.

Garnet- Bye.
~~End Of Talking On The Phone~~

Well, that escalated quickly. I'm just glad that Taraji got my message because if that baby was born, I have no idea how many problems it could have caused. I mean, people in college are pure cruelty. They could have said somethings that would have made my baby have her major depression, again! And there's no way that's happening again. I made a vow and a promise that she would never EVER feel that pain again in her life, or any pain for that matter. I take a deep breath and breathe out. I get up and go back to the room and just see my baby on her phone, maybe playing a game. I lift her up and put her down in my lap. I then start kissing her neck and she moans a little bit. I start biting and sucking on her neck, creating a small hickey. "Ahhh Garnet.." she moans while putting her head back. I start kissing from her neck, to her jawline, and back again. I slowly let my hands roam her body, over her boobs, and down to her core. I slowly rub circles around her clit and squeeze her vagina here and there. "Mmm Garnet, fuck me..." She moans out lowly. I push her down on the bed and she giggles. God, I love her laugh and small giggles. I take off her clothes, and mine, and take out the strap on. I quickly tighten it around my waist and slowly enter her. "*Gasp* Ahhh Garnet...." She moans out loudly. I start moving fast and she moans out my name. I close my eyes and just imagine Amethyst doing this to me. With my free hand, I start to lightly finger myself and I moan out her name "Aww Amy..." I moan out. I move a little faster and she moans out more. "G-garnet I'm gonna cum!!" She screams out and she cums onto the dildo. I pull out of her still fingering myself and just moaning her name. "Ahhh Amethyst fuck..." I moan out. Amethyst pushes me down on my back and takes the strap off of me. She grabs one of her vibrating dildos and wastes no time to shove it into me. "Amethyst!!" I moan out and I start riding the dildo. She moves in and out of me in a inhuman speed and she even starts doing small and quick circles around my clit. "AMETHYST!!" I scream out and she goes even faster. I feel myself just at the edge of cuming and she takes the toy out of me and bites down on my clit. I sit up quickly, push Amethysts face deeper into me and moan out "AMY!! Ahhhhhhhhh fuck yess...." I moan out loudly. Pain and pleasure filled my body as I let all my cum just escape my vagina. "Ahhh Amethyst..." I moan out as she licks me clean. She then comes up between my boobs and kisses my cheek. Tiredness washes over the both of us, and we just fall asleep, naked on top of the covers with the cool air, cooling down our hot bodies.