Chapter 36: Charity's In Trouble pt.1

Garnet P.O.V
I wake up, and I feel a little sick. I get up off my little Amy and go the bathroom and throw up a little bit. I brush my teeth and come back to see that Amy, isn't there. I go into my room and see her in her bra and underwear. I come up behind her and she lays back as soon as she feels my embrace. "Mmm I love you, but get dressed." She says as I kiss her neck. "Ok. I'll be in the shower if you need me." I say and get in the shower. After I come out, I see and outfit already laid out and a note. Hey Garnet, Charity called and said that she wanted us to have a girl's night, tonight before we go on our Mid Term Break so, I've quickly made you breakfast and I'm heading to my classes. See you in 3rd, and lunch, Ms.Stone. I was kinda confused of why she said my teacher name, but then remembered that it's Thursday, basically we act normal and take a break from each other, but then the girls night doesn't make any sense? Oh! It's for them, not me. Haha, ok cool. I get dressed and see that there are some pancakes and eggs for me. I definitely have to thank Amethyst, it was great! I put on my coat and head out the door. I get in the car and drive towards the big building. After I get my homeroom attendance done, I check my phone and see that I have gotten some new followers, basically the usual. I wave and say "Goodbye." to my homeroom as they walk out the door and start my math class for first period. The first two periods went by in a flash and now it's time for 3rd. I see Amethyst come in and she smiles small and waves, I wave back and smile. I start teaching my lesson and see that Amy and TJ are talking a little more than usual. "Ms.Waters and Ms.Henson, if you would please be quite as I teach my lesson?" I say and they immediately shut there mouths. I get back to the lesson and I see Jasper talking to Amethyst, but she's ignoring her. I hear Jasper say "Come on, please give me another chance! I'm sorry about last week and I'll-" she was saying but I cut her off. "Ms.Gemsony, please stop talking and take your notes!" I say and she rolls her eyes and starts writing again. Amethyst looks at me and basically says "thank you" and I wink at her. She blushes a little and continues her notes. The bell rings and everyone starts heading out the room for lunch. Amethyst stops at my desk and waits for me. "Anything wrong sweetheart?" I ask as I'm looking for my dad's contact. "Nothing, I was just waiting for you babe, but I guess your busy. I'm gonna go, love you." She says and kisses my cheek. I look up from my phone and kiss her forehead and say "I love you too.". She then kisses me on my lips and I kiss back. She puts her hands on the back of my neck and brings me closer to her. I put both of my hands on her lower back and waist. She moans a little bit, and I can feel myself slowly growing hard. I stop and whisper "If you keep this up, we'll be fucking on the desk, go." And I smile. She says "I wouldn't mind at all. Bye~" she says in her melodic tone and she walks away. Amethyst, I love you. I think to myself as I call my dad.
~~On The Phone~~
Ruby- Hey lady bug, what's up?

Garnet- Well, I have some news to tell you, so please, don't freak out too much.

Ruby- Ok, tell me.

Garnet- You how I got bit in the neck?

Ruby- Yeah, they say they couldn't identify the animal, so?

Garnet- So dad, I got bit by a Wolfie so now I am one. I can't control myself during the full moon, but I can control myself during the day.

Ruby- Ok, well I still love you.

Garnet- I love you too. How's mom?

Ruby- She's doing just fine, she's in the office and the Spring Festival is coming up. Are you excited?!

Garnet- Of course I am! I mean, we have got the best team out there dad, and this year, Amethyst gets to come, it's gonna be amazing!

Ruby- Well I'm glad. Hey, I'll uh um, talk to you later. Bye.