Chapter 5: The Next Day...Uh Oh...pt.2

Amethyst P.O.V
It was the worst site ever, it was John at the door. I can tell because I can see him through the front window. "Oh no..." I said quietly and I start crying. "Is that who I think it is Amy?" Garnet asks me and all I do is hide behind her long legs. "Look love, it's ok, I'll handle this alright? But if you have to go home, then you have to go home. I'm sorry I really don't want to leave you with him but just keep fighting and lock yourself in your room if you have too ok?" Garnet says and looks at me. I look up at her and say "Ok, I love you Garnet." Then as she is still knelt down to my level, I kiss her and she kisses back. Then, we both here the door bell ring. "Coming hold on." Garnet says as she is walking to the door. I go upstairs to pack all my stuff up. I stop at the top of the stairs and hear there conversation. "Yes hello, my name is John and I'm Amethyst Waters legal guardian and I was wondering if she was here? Last night she didn't come home, and I went to the school and they said check here, so I did." John said. "Why hello John it's a pleasure to meet you. And Amethyst is here, sadly she was getting beat up in an ally way and I couldn't leave her there so I got her and took her here. I hope you didn't mind and she was an absolute angel." Garnet said to him. "Oh well isn't that wonderful. Well, I gotta get my girl home so, were is she?" He asks Garnet. "Oh she might be upstairs getting her things together for you. Just one moment. Amethyst, John is here!" She says loudly for me to come down stairs. I walk down stairs scared as fuck. I really don't want to leave. I was having so much fun, for once in my life I was being a kid.

Garnet P.O.V
I really hate to see my little Amy go, but until I have full proper prof that John is a bad man, there is nothing I can bring to my cousin Opal. See, Opal is the best lawyer ever. When ever she has a case and knows in her heart when someone is guilty or not, she will always pull through. Especially if it's for me. Her mother died right after giving birth to her. Her father lost his job when Opal was 7 and I was 6 at this time and her father just couldn't help take care of her anymore. So basically, Opal is like a sister to me, even though she is my blood cousin.

Amethyst slowly walks to me and gives me the tightest hug on my legs. "Aww Amy, I'm going to miss you too. I'll see you in a few days ok?" I say and look down at her. I give her a little wink and she immediately smiles and says "Yes I will. Goodbye Ms.Stone and thank you again." She says and then goes with John and walks home. I was beyond terrified to let Amy go so I decided to call my cousin/sister Opal and give her the deeds.
Garnet and Opal On The Phone:
Garnet- Hey Opal. I got some more information about Amethysts guardian John.

Opal- Oh good, whatcha got for me?

Garnet: Well I was speaking with her and she said that John abuses her, makes her drink achohol, and other horrific things.

Opal: Oh My God. I'm so sorry that you had to hear that and I'm sorry for that poor girl. She doesn't deserve to go through that.

Garnet: I know, he just came and got her now. Opal, when I looked at her face, she wasn't the fun and beautiful Amethyst I know and fell in love with. Her eyes became grey and lifeless she was so scared. I know if she had a choice, she wouldn't even go near him. I've seen her scars myself and they are horrible.

Opal: I hate hearing this but did you say you fell in love with Amethyst? Garnet, do you have romantic feelings towards Amethyst Waters? Don't lie to me either.

Shit! She found out, I might as well tell her.

Garnet: Yes, I do. In fact, I asked her if she wanted to be my girlfriend and she said yes. Look Opal I know it's wrong but I don't care! Amethyst needs love and if thats the type of love she wants, them I'm gonna give it to her. The way she looks at me with those big purple eyes, the way she has her long lilac hair perfect without even trying, and the way she smiles can light up a room! She is perfect, she is everything I want in a woman and more. I don't care if she is 17 and I'm 22. That's only three years apart because I went to college at a young age. Age ain't nothing but a number to me. After I said that, I realized how much I really do love Amethyst. She needs me but there is nothing I can do.

Silence came between both lines of the phone, until Opal started talking again.

Opal: Look Garnet, I'm not judging you ok. I was just a bit shocked you know? I mean, I wouldn't expect my sister to be gay and not only that but actually be in true love. I'm not ashamed of you Garnet, no way, I'm proud of you and I promise that me and Mal (Malachite), is/are gonna bring John to justice and you'll have your Amethyst.

Garnet: Oh thank you Opal, that gives me so much joy! Now all I have to do is gather more info on John, then she'll be mine.

Opal: Exactly. Thanks for telling me this, I got a really good report now and with the help of my amazing wife Mal, she can be muscles in this operation. She laughs a little.

Garnet: Haha yeah. I hope you too gay love birds are having a wonderful time.

Opal: We are, we really are, welp anyways, I'll talk to ya later sis, I love you Garnet.

Garnet: Ok, I love you too an don't forget to tell Mal I said hey.

Opal: Ok bye now.

Garnet: Bye.
~~~~End Of Phone Call~~~~

Amethyst P.O.V
I'm just walking with John, almost to the house. He has been nothing but sober for the entire time. Maybe he has changed idk but we passed the house and he is now holding my hand and making sure I cross the street safely. We are heading to a place that says Now Hiring sign in the front. "Look, I know I have been really shitty to you lately and you don't have your parents because of the incident, so I'm gonna start acting like a father towards you ok?" John asked me. I was doubting him, but then I looked into his eyes and I saw concern, sorryness, and pure sadness. This man right here, was begging me for another chance at being the best he can be. "Ok, I forgive you, but why are we here?" I ask him a bit of happiness in my voice. "We are here do you can get a job and earn some money. I'm not in the best shape to get a job, and this is the nicest place that I could find for you to have a great paying job." He said to me. "Oh ok. Let's go in." I said. He nodded and grabbed my hand and walked in. We went to the front desk and saw this very pretty girl that John was just head over heels for. Ugh..I hate it when guys do that. They just see a girl as some pretty face, tits, and a nice ass. They don't even care about there feelings for the girl. I thought to myself. "Yes how may I help you here at Mattress Firm?"

(What is up my peoples! We have got Part 2 done? Like I said I will be updating non stop since I have nothing better to do😂 and I have no school today😜. Welp I'll see u in the next chapter The Next Day...Uh Oh pt.3 So, why do you think John has now all of a sudden, gone sober? What does he want from Amethyst? What is Garnets, Opals, and Malachite's plan to get Amethyst out of John's crazy home? Find out in the next chapter. Gay kisses from me to you.💋💋😘😘😍😍😻😻😜😜)