Chapter 31: Something New

Garnet P.O.V
"Good morning class and welcome back. I hope that you have had a great break and a happy holiday, now let's get started. Turn to pa-" I saying but then Dean Rivers and a tall girl came into the room. "Excuse me Ms.Stone, but you have a new student. Jasper Gemsony." She says. "Oh that's alright. Well, Jasper like Dean Rivers said, I'm Ms.Stone. You can go find a seat." I said to the girl and she seemed annyoyed but she obeyed me. "Well, that will be all. Have a great day everyone." Dean Rivers said to everybody and then shut the door. "Well Jasper, if you could take out your book to page 122 on long division." I say and she does. Through out the class, she's a quick learner, she even went up to the board and taught the class for a bit until it was time to go. "Good bye everyone!" I said as students left the room. Amethyst came up to me and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek, then left. I love that girl so much. I thought to myself as I watched my fiancé walking away.

Amethyst P.O.V
It's lunch now and I'm hanging out with the bully that has made my life a living hell for most of my life, Jasper Gemsony. I was just laughing at one of her jokes she had told and she's a really cool kid. "You know what Jasper, I think we could actually be friends." I say to her. "You know what, I'd like that." She says with a smile. I smile back and we start talking some more and she has even apologized for bullying me all those years, she's even taking me out to diner! "Well Amy, I'll pick you up at 8." She says and winks at me. I blush and say "Jasper quit! I'm engaged and I'll be ready.". "Pipe down shorty, I'm just messin with ya." She says and laughs, then walks away. I go into my dorm and pick out some nice clothes.

(^Her Outfit 😻😻^)

(^Her Outfit 😻😻^)

I think I look pretty good. I hear my door bell ring and I know it's Jasper. "Coming!" I say and walk to the door. I open the door and see Jasper looking pretty nice as well. "You look night casual." She says. "You do too. Now come on, I'm starving!" I say and drag her along as she lightly laughs. We get into her car and we ride to the restaurant. We walk in and Jasper says "Hi, I've already made reservations, Gemsony party of two.". The lady looks up and she says "Oh yes! Right this way." And we follow her to our table. "I'll also be your waiter for tonight so can I get you any drinks?" The lady says. "I'll get hot water for the silverware, and a pink lemonade for me please." I say and she writes it down. "I'll get a pink lemonade." Jasper says. "Ok I'll be back." She says and she walks away. "What's up with the hot water?" Jasper asks me. "Well, you never really know how clean your silverware is unless you clean it, so I ask for a cup of hot water to put the silverware in and when your food comes, they'll be disinfected and cleaner." I say. "Oh ok. Like I said again, I'm sorry for always bullying you. I have know idea what got into me and I hope that we can be cool after this." She says almost in a robotic tone. "It's ok really and I accept your apology." I say and she smiles at me. I smile back and I put my hand on the table. She slips her hand on top of mine and I look at her but she's looking the other way. I slip it away and she looks at me and says "Something wrong?" she asks me. "No just that like I said before I'm ENGAGED, almost MARRIED." She then says "I know. But then again, you never know what can happen before your ACTUALLY married.". I was honestly speechless because she was right. I just turned my smile into a frown and looked away from her, now worrying what's gonna happen in the very near future. "Here's you water and-" the waitress was saying until someone ran past her and made her spill the hot water all over Jasper. "AHH! What the fuck lady!!" She yells at her. As I look as she is yelling I see sharp fang-like teeth growing rapidly from where her canines are and I even see her eyes turn red. She looks at me and then calms down a bit. Everything goes back to normal and she rushes to the bathroom. When she comes back I ask "What happened to your eyes and teeth?". "Wh-what are you talking about?" She asks. "Jasper don't lie to me, tell me what happened?!" I say a little loud and she starts getting annoyed. "Look Amethyst, I don't know what your talking about so just LEAVE ME ALONE!!" She yells and snaps at me. I feel so mad I quickly text Garnet while walking away from Jasper and her yelling and other people asking me if I was ok and "Come back!".
~Texting On The Phone~
A