Chapter 30: Back To College

Amethyst P.O.V
I wake up and I always loved being in Garnets arms, I am by the way. I don't move much but to rub my eyes and see Leah in the middle of us sleeping. She was so close to Garnet, it was adorable! I had to take a picture, so I got out of bed and took one. I captioned it My two lovelys, but where's the third? And I tag @mona74172 (my actual Instagram, go check it out!😘) I start getting instant likes and comments and I laugh at some of them. I put my phone down and Garnet is now up, and stretching. Before she puts her arms back down, I run over and she ends up putting her arms around me. "Wha- Oh haha morning baby." She says first confused, then realizing that she was holding me. I laugh and say "Morning. I'm gonna make us some coffee." I say but Garnet says "I'd love that babe, but I haven't had Starbucks in a minute, and I really want some. Please future wifey mama?" She asks with those big brown eyes with that almond glow. They have seemed to gotten bigger and she made the cutest puppy dog eyes that I literally couldn't say no too. "O-ok fine." I say a little dazed of how cute and hypnotizing her eyes were. "Yaay! I'm gonna go put on some clothes." She says and picks me up. "Woah- Garnet what are you doing?" I ask and laugh. "Well, were gonna take a shower, together." She says and puts me on the counter. "Ok, fine by me." I say and turn the water on so I can brush my teeth, while still sitting on the counter. Garnet comes back with our outfits and of course, my baby has style.

(^Amethysts Outfit 😻😻💖💋^)

(^Garnets Outfit 😻😘^)

"Ooh I love those babe." I say and do a cheesey smile just to make her laugh because my teeth are all white and foamy. I laugh a little, gargle, and spit out the toothpaste and water. "Now, try and smile again." She says and when I do, she smiles too. "I have to say, I've got the best wife ever." She says and I smile and say "That's sweet but we're not married yet.". "Yes we are, were married by the way our hearts feel. Do you love me or do you ever get the feeling that were already married, it's just that our lives are now falling into place?" She asks me. "Yes I do." I say back to her. "Exactly because I feel the same way. So babe...." She comes up to me and gets in between my legs. She grabs both hands and looks deep into my eyes and says "We're married by the way we feel, and ring or no ring, papers or no papers, we know that were married, and I know and have known all my life, that you are my wife." She says all while looking into my eyes. She kisses the back of both of my hands and then let's go. She puts both her hands on each side of my face, lovingly, and I put my arms around her waist. We both lean in and share a deep but one of the sweetest kisses we've ever had. We part after what seems like an eternity later and we say at the same time "I love you.".

~~Time Skip to Getting Ready To Leave~~

Garnet P.O.V
While after spending some quality time with my baby, our relationship is stronger than ever. We have also made the decision to take at least two days, Wensday and Thursday, to take a break from one another because we need some space. Now, I know those days is were we'll literally see each other all day because of how our schedules are and how round-shaped the campus is, we'll just politely ignore each other but if something serious happens like we need to talk and no one is there for the neither of us, we'll come back to each other, deal with the situation, and go on about our day. "You ready babe?" Amethyst asks while putting on her shoe and packing the rest of her stuff up. "Yeah baby, what about you?" I ask as I'm just waiting for my short wifey. "Coming!" She says and is pulling her one big suitcase that is jam packed with everything. I laugh and help her. "Thanks babe." She says and kisses my cheek. "No prob bob." I say and she laughs. I laugh too and put our stuff in the car. "Let's head back to college!" She says. "Mhm let's head back. Welp, first we gotta take Leah back to Malachites house, then my dad's gigantic tool box, then to college." I say and she looks at me with the most annyoyed cute face ever. "Aww baby, come on, we can't leave Leah here by herself and my dad really needs his tool box." I say and put my puppy eyes on. "Ugh fine. But we're going to McDonald's to get some food, I'm hungry." She says in a pouty but defeated face. "Yaay! Let's do this." I say and we drive out.

~~Time Skip to Chipotle~~

I surprised my baby by going to Chipotle instead of McDonald's because one, it's healthier and two, they serve amazing breakfast burritos. She looks over at the restaurant, then at me and smiles huge. "Yaay! Thank you thank you thank you so much!" She says fast and excitedly. I laugh at her childish behavior and we get out and head in. When I say those were amazing burritos, they were soooo gooooooood! "That was the best thing ever!" She said as she heads back in the car. As if it was bound to be, we burped at the same time! We looked at each other and laughed. We settled down and said "Excuse me.".

~~Time Skip back In College~~
Amethyst P.O.V
Ahhhhhhhhh...It's good to be back. I get out and immediately put my things back in my dorm. "Welp baby, I'll see you tomorrow, I love you." Garnet says and we kiss. We part and I say "Love you too.". Now, it's time to get back on schedule and do the next 3 years of this place, get my master's degree, and then become an actor. I can't wait to not only make my deceased family proud, but my new living one too. And maybe to have a baby girl or boy of our own.

(What's up my babies! Like always, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and keep on reading, commenting, and voting because you guys are amazing so THANK YOU!!😘😘😍😍 Don't forget to keep spreading the love and the word about my book so other people can read, comment, and vote because it helps me a lot. Anyways, Gay kisses from me to you always!!💘💘💝💝💓💓💞💞💙💙❤❤💟💟💚💚💛💛💜💜💕💕💌💌💖💖💋💋😻😻😍😍😘😘💖💖😻😻💖💖💋💋✌✌)