Chapter 18: Amazing Things

Amethyst P.O.V.      Date: Monday
Well, Melody is living with us and it's kinda scary. I mean she is staying away from me but still I feel bad for her. She's just in Garnets office now, working on more car sketches which are very good by the way. "Hey Melody?" I ask her and she looks up. "Hello." She says and gets back to work. "Look, the knife thing wasn't cool but I forgive and have forgotten that OK? I want us to be friends and hang out." I say. "I want that too, it's just that idk about Garnets opinion on that." She says. "If your scared of Garnet, don't be. If she sees us hanging out and getting along, she'll approve of our friendship." I say and she smiles. "Ok. What do you want to do?" She asks me. "Hmm. Idk, let's watch a movie on Netflix." I suggest and she goes with it. We start watching a movie and it's pretty cool to hang with Mel. She's a great person and really funny.

Garnet P.O.V
I am on my way to a meeting with Toyota and seeing what progress they have made. I make it just in time and sat by my mom. "Hi honey." She says and hugs me. "Hi mom." I say and hug her back. "Hello everyone. My name is Jordan and I am the CEO of Toyota." He says and we clap respectfully. "Alright let's take a look at our latest model. The FT-1." He says and it pops up on the screen.

(^The FT-1😻😻^)

(^The FT-1😻😻^)

"This car has everything. Auto pilot, slim and slick curves to make it go fast, seat belts that buckle themselves, and a huge 13.6 that you can do anything on." He says and most people clap. I don't but I laugh a little bit. "What? What's so funny?" He asks. He's always had a crush on me and he denies it, but everyone can tell. "I'm laughing because the newest Tesla model, is nothing but better." I say and take the stage. "Sit down Jordan and see what the world really wants. Everyone, meet the Tesla CTE-8." I say and it pops up on screen.

" I say and it pops up on screen

(^CTE-8😻😻^)

"Unlike the newest model of Toyota, Tesla has auto pilot, buckles that do themselves, cup holders and storage, 14 inch screen that's powered by Apple and Android. Also, if you run out of gas as your driving, with a press of a button, solar panels come out and create electric energy to basically act like a back up engine." I say and people clap. "What if it rains?" Jordan says. "Well, if it rains, there are holes in the car that the rain drops go into and then the water goes into a chamber and creates electric energy." I say and people clap and chant. "Is that all you've got?" He says. "No actually, I have two more." I say and he looks shocked. "Here is another model we have. Numero 9."