Chapter 34: Jasper's Redemption

(^I know, painful picture, but I promise, this chapter has a happy ending, even though the war has just begun^)

Garnet P.O.V
As me and Amethyst are just talking in the gym, I feel that someone is watching me. I turn my head around and just see people working out and talking to one another. I turn back around and see Amethyst with a confused expression. "Babe, You ok?" She asks while drinking her water. "Yeah I'm fine. Just felt as if someone was watching me." I say. "Well, who couldn't? You have muscles and abs babe, your goergous." She says with a smile. "Aww thank you, you are too. Hey, we should get going because I wanna get my hair done and I want it to be a surprise so I'm gonna drop you off at your dorm, and then head out." I said to my short but beautiful fiance. "Hmm...Ok. I love you and let's go." She says while grabbing all her things together. "Love you too." I say and kiss her cheek. She giggles and I follow her out the door. We get into the car and our song comes on the radio. We give each other one look, and begin singing to the simple sweet melody.

After the mini montage and just singing together, were at Amethysts dorm. She looks at me and crawls over the arm rest and onto my lap. She looks at me and says "I love you. You are literally the best thing that has happened to me since day one and I can't wait until we have another child and our dog, but most importantly, I'll have you." She says. I almost wanna cry because it was so sweet. "I love you too my little Amy." I say and she crashes her lips on mine. I moan a little and it gets heated pretty quickly. She moves to my neck and gives it one single kiss. "See ya later." She says and gives me a quick peck on the cheek and climbs out the car and heads in her dorm. God has really blessed me because that woman right there, she's got a spell on me. God, I love her. I thought to myself as I pulled out and headed onto the streets again. I make it to the salon and see my friend Angie waiting on me. "Hey mama G, you ready?" She asks me. "Haha yeah. Let's do this." I say and she immediately starts. After like an or two, my hair is finally done, and I love it!!

 After like an or two, my hair is finally done, and I love it!!

(^The One On The Right is The One She Got💖💋🌺🌹^)

"Wow G, you look great!" Angie says. "I know. Thank you!" I say and hug her. "Haha no problem." She says. I give her what I owe, and head into the car, ready to head back to campus. As I'm driving, I see something in the rode and I come to a stop. I get out and examine it, it's Jasper. I instantly feel afraid, but I get her into my car and head to the hospital.

Jasper P.O.V
After the princess has me in her car, I grab the gun out of my jacket and put it to her head. She gasps but I say "Stop the car, now. Pull over, and try anything, you'll never have your prescious family you've always wanted.". She pulls over and gets out of the car. I also get out and old her arm by my hand, and the other hand with a gun pointing to her back. "Give me your keys." I say and she pulls them out. I snatch them from her and throw them somewhere near her car. I lead her into the woods and onto a mountain. I can clearly see the full moon, with the light shining on the both of us. I look down at her and she has a mad expression, no fear at all. That quickly changes when I grow my fangs and grow lots of hair and a big furry wolf tail and a bit of a snout and longer ears. Before she runs, I push her down and bite her neck. She screams in pain and I let her go. "Is she gonna turn, daughter?" My dad asks through my ear piece. "Yes dad, she's just running back to her car now. See ya when I get to the den." And that's the last thing I said before I ran into the night.