Chapter 8: My Love Your So Beautiful

Amethyst P.O.V
Wow. Just a lot has happened lately and I just need to calm down, and take a chill pill. When Garnet said "Let's continue this later" it got me excited, but then again terrified! I've never had sex before and I'm afriad I might fuck it up. I mean look at her, she's just so beautiful. I'm pretty sure if she wanted anyone, she could have them like that!

 I'm pretty sure if she wanted anyone, she could have them like that!

(What she looks like!😻😻💖💋 Hot asf!)

Sigh... I take a sigh of relief that all the drama is finally over! "What's wrong love?" Garnet asks. "Oh nothing, just glad that all this drama is over and I can just get back to having a life again with the one I love." I said and looked over to her and smile. "Aww I love you too my little Amy." She says. We arrive at her house and I was shocked. Well it's not like I was exactly "conscious" when I first came here.

(Her house is Amazing! 😻😻💖💞💋💗)

"Woah this is your house Garnet?" I ask her. "Don't you mean Our House?" She said with a smirk. I blushed and opened the door to go see "Our House". I walked in and instantly remembered coming here. I just never really paid attention to the front of course. "Well darling, I don't know about you, but I'm gonna make some steak. You want some?" She asked me while washing her hands to get ready. "Yes please! I'm starving!" I said while I fake "faint" on the couch. "Oh no! My love is dying! Amethyst hold on please! I love you too much to let you go!" Garnet says and puts her hand to her forehead with her eyes closed. She looks at me and winks. We both laugh and she starts cooking while I scroll through her recordings. "Hey Garnet, you wanna watch Empire season 1 and 2?" I ask her. "*Gasp* Yes of course! But wait til I'm done cooking baby! I wanna watch it with you!" She says and playfully whines. I laugh at her childish behavior. "Ok ok. It's paused." I say. "Yaay!" She says. I walk in the kitchen and my nose is automatically hit with an amazing aroma of steak and vegetables. Everything looks so good! "Wow, who knew you could cook?" I say and look at the food in awe. "Haha yeah, come on, let's get this in the living room, and eat!" She says as she carries the food and I carry the drinks. Everything looks amazing.