Chapter 2: The First Day...Not Bad At After All pt.2

(^Love this picture!!😍😻^)

Ms. Stone (Garnet P.O.V)
I take her hand and also see her gorgeous smile of hers. She should do that more often.. I thought but was kindly interrupted by the small girl. "Ms.Stone?" She asked me barley above a whisper. "Huh? Oh I'm sorry darling, come one, let's get back to class shall we?" I said and all she did was nod her adorable little head. For a teenager, she is very small. We walk in and of course.....everyone is absolutely out of control. "ALL RIGHT EVERYONE CALM DOWN AND IN YOUR SEATS NOW!" I said/yelled very loudly. Everyone rushed to there seats quickly so then I started a proper introduction of myself. "Hello everyone. My name's Ms.Stone and I will be your first period music teacher. In this class you will not only sing, but you will be able to play the guitar and piano properly for enrichment classes. I'm sorry if I startled you with my voice, but lots of you were miss behaving and I'm not having any of it. You either be on your best behavior, or you will go outside and I will take your phone. I'm usually a pretty easygoing teacher but if you press my buttons, you will be sorry." I finished my little/big introduction and everyone seems to understand me. "Now let's get started shall we?" I asked with a smile. "Yes Ms.Stone." they all replied back except for the little one (Amethyst). I have to make her speak up some how..I thought to myself. "Now, does anyone know what a c major scale is?" I ask and surprisingly, the little one raises her hand. "Yes darling, and can you please tell me your name also?" I say and ask the nicest way possible. "It's the low C to high C scale and my name is Amethyst." She says that last part very quietly. "What was that little fatty?" the buff girl from earlier says and everyone starts laughing at her. I look at her and see tears pouring out of those big purple eyes.

(Basically how purple her eyes were😻)

"How dare you say that to her! That was very rude and uncalled for! So what if she is skinny, fat, short, or tall! It doesn't matter what she is because you don't know her and how she takes things like that! I don't care if it was a joke or not but I better not here anything like that come from anyone's mouth EVER AGAIN!" I shouted that last part. If I have a HUGE pet peeve, then this is one of them. Picking on people for how they look or bring and pushing shame on someone for who they are. It's not right at all and I'm absolutely against bullying of ALL types. Everyone should be treated equally no matter by the color of there skin or by there sexuality. I mean for goodness sakes I'm lesbian and I have parents who don't accept me at all. Well not exactly my biological parents but that's a story for another time. Everyone went quite after that and I think her name was Amethyst, she put her head up and looked at me with shocked eyes. Thank God she stopped crying. It really broke my heart. I thought to myself. I went over to her desk, knelt down to her level, and said "Hey Amethyst I think you said, are you ok darling?"

Amethyst P.O.V
I was in utter shock. Not only did she yell for the second time, which in my opinion was very frightening. I hate yelling, arguing and any type of physical, emotional, and spiritual harm that someone or something can cause. I didn't even answer her question because I started crying a little harder than last time. "Come on, you need someone to talk to and I'm going to be the one to do it." She said and gently but quickly took my hand. We went over to Ms.Quartz (the band teacher) and Ms.Stone said "Hello m'lady, could you possibly watch my class for a bit until I come back? This little one right here is having some problems and I as a teacher, want to do nothing but help." She said with a smile. "Aww poor kid, ok I think that will be alright. Go head Ms.Stone." Ms.Quartz said to her. Ms.Stone smiled and quickly took me to the teachers bathroom.(But little did they know, someone watched them go in the bathroom. Who you ask? Idk......That's for me to know and for you to find out.😈) "Is it ok if I pick you up darling? I just want a good look at you." She said/asked me. I could hear the worry, concern, and sadness in her voice, so I simply nodded. She smiled and picked me up with ease. Am I actually fat? She picked me up so easily. I thought to myself. "I hope you don't mind me doing this. It's just that a beautiful girl like you shouldn't be crying on her first day. Even going through bullying also." She said with irritation in her voice. "It's ok really I'm fine." I said loud enough she could hear me. " There's that angelic voice I've been hoping to hear!" She said and I started to laugh a little bit. She chuckles and says " And a laugh? My god it must be my birthday!" She said and I laugh even more. I calm down and say "I haven't laughed in a long time. Thank you." I say and slowly reach my arms out for a hug just waiting to be rejected by this gorgeous woman. Wait....Why did I say/think that? I mean she is very pretty. Gorgeous even. The way she talks...It does something to me. Idk.. I was gonna think-say in my mind but then got kindly interrupted by her putting my arms down and wiping my tears away. "Is that better? You were blinking a lot." She said/asked me. "Yes thank you." I said in a sad but respectful tone because I didn't get a hug. " Great. Now you can give me a hug." She said with a little chuckle and I giggled unusually eager to hug her. We joined together and I have to say, it was awesome! Her hands were gently rubbing up and down my back in a motherly manner. Her arms alone were just welcoming and so warm! Even a bit of muscle I felt on her long arms. Don't even get me started on her perfume! It was literally in toxicating, I never wanted to let go. I felt safe and pure happiness just filled my whole body. I never thought I could feel this way about anyone or anything and it's just a hug! We were hugging for what felt like forever until we both thought we had enough of physical contact and broke apart at the same time. "Now, is my little Amy doing better?" She asked me and I said "Yes. I really am! Thank you so much mommy!" I said that without even thinking. It's just that when my parents were alive, my mom used to always call me "my little Amy". "Omg, I'm so sorry it's just that my mother used to call me that and hearing you say that, makes me feel like she is still here." I said with tears in my eyes just wanting to fall. She chuckles a little bit and says "Darling, that's ok. I don't care if you call me mom or mommy because if you really feel that she is here, then it's my absolute honor to be your mother even though she is not physically here. I want to know what happened, but sadly class is almost over and I have other classes. I really did enjoy this time with you though. Let's head back to class shall we Amy?" She asked me and holds out her hand and I take it. She gently sets me on the floor and starts walking out. We make it back to the class and I hear singing and instruments playing.

"Ms.Quartz! You really didn't have to do my lesson plans for me! I mean I could have gotten to them tomorrow! They all sound wonderful!" Ms.Stone says in a cheerful tone. There were children singing and some of them playing there instruments. To me it sounded like an orchestra.

(Just imagine teenagers, playing instruments singing and playing

(Just imagine teenagers, playing instruments singing and playing. Lol, Jimmy Fallon's face tho!😂😂)

"Stop everyone!" Ms.Quartz said everyone stopped playing and started quietly talking. "Oh but I really wanted too! Also I hope you don't mind but the school has decided to combine the chours and band room since there so close to each other. The principal (Blue Diamond) has also decided to put you in a Math class and me run both chours and band! I remember how much you were saying you loved teaching math and well.....There you go!" I was beyond shocked. I didn't know if Ms.Stone would like this or not but who knows.

Why don't Ms.Stone parents accept her?

What really happened to Amethysts parents?

How is Ms.Stone going to react to becoming a math teacher?

Who saw Ms.Stone and Amethyst go in the bathroom? All these questions and more will be answered in The First Day....Not Bad After All pt.3 See you then.

(What's up my peoples! I'm so sorry that was long and there is gonna have to be a third part because I have been really thinking about this whole book and ideas have been literally running through my head! I'm just so excited and thank you for those I think 3 people that read/viewed my book because that gives me hope that I can keep writing this amazing story. Thank you and tomorrow I'll be writing non stop because I have no school. Also I will be slowly adding in characters and yes I will be putting them in Meet and See the Characters (I can't remember what it is exactly rn). Anyways love all of you and peace out with gay kisses from me to you!😍😍😘😘💋💋)