Chapter 4: The Next Day..Uh Oh...

Garnet P.O.V
I slowly flutter my eyes open and look around. Oh yeah, me and my little Amy fell asleep on the couch. Aww she looks adorable! I think/say in my mind as I look down at the sleeping child.

 Aww she looks adorable! I think/say in my mind as I look down at the sleeping child

(How Amy was sleeping in Garnets arms😻)

She was pushing and turning a bit so, I decided to make breakfast so she can eat something. Also, I hope she doesn't mind me asking, but what really did happen to her parents? Last night I thought nothing of it, but when I went to tend her wounds from Jasper's Masicaer, I saw burns, cuts, and even bruises all over her body! I mean I know for a fact Jasper didn't do that type of damage? Let me just get breakfast started for my little Amy.

~~Time Skip by Yours Truly😜~~

Amethyst P.O.V
I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I was pretty hungry so I just walked in the kitchen and saw Garnet cooking breakfast for us. "Morning Amy." Garnet said. I just waved and looked down with a sad expression. Garnet noticed right away Ugh why can't I just be sad by myself! She has always got to know what's wrong! I thought to myself as I ran up the stairs and locked myself in a room and started crying.

Garnet P.O.V
"Amethyst were are you going! Come back, w-what did I do?!" I yelled to her but she got in the room too quick and locked herself inside. I start knocking on the door and then I hear crying. She is crying because of me. Idk what I did....But somehow I hurt Amethyst. I thought to myself as my eyes began to water. "A-a-amy, I'm so s-sorry that I-I hurt y-you. I d-didn't mean t-to b-but I don't even know what I-I did." I stuttered but got the message out. I always used to remember a song that used to help me through anything. Even sadness. So I start to sing:

(Btw this song is Wonderful Life by Estelle😻 Your welcome)

What makes my day slow down
Watching the rain and now I'm not on time
I'm bout to lay down and cry
Boss on the other line
Had a fight with my man
Cause he swears I'm lying yo him constantly
Causing drama like you won't believe
Just one day
I wanna wake up and say

Hey I'm winning today
My smile is okay
At the end of the line
And I'm fine
No thorns in my side
Somebody remind me
It's a wonderful life

It's not that I never cared
But my position here
Is just alright
And then they tell me I lost my job
But I won't give up
It just hasn't been my day at all
But I'm about to get this manicure
As my back is up and up against the wall
I pray one day
That I can wake up and say

Hey I'm winning today
My smile is okay
At the end of the line
And I'm fine
No thorns in my side
Somebody remind me
It's a wonderful life

And if you feel how I feel
You know what to do
Sing it with me come on
La da da la da da da
Singing la da da la da da da
Sing la da da la da da da
Just one day ohh

Hey I'm winning today
My smile is okay
At the end of the line
And I'm fine
No thorns in my side
Somebody remind me
It's a wonderful life

(Here is the amazing song btw.😻 Estelle is my everything and she hot asf tbh lol😝😘😹)

Amethyst P.O.V
After I hear Garnets song, I thought it was very sweet that she would sing to me and make me feel better. I opened the door and she was standing there with a sad look on her face she then puts me on the bed and says "Look Amethyst, the thought of me hurting you was absolutely heart breaking. I didn't mean to hurt you or make you cry, I'm so sorry but can you at least tell me what I did to make you cry?" She said with tears coming out of her eyes. So then I said "I started crying because, I realized that I'll have to go home back to him." I said. "Who is he?" She asks while wiping my tears and her tears away and becoming serious. "His name is John, and he murdered my parents. I was only four years old and the cops wouldn't believe a kid. John framed the murder on someone else and told a fake story. He told the cops that he would take care of me and basically he made himself a hero to everyone. I hate being with him because he abuses me for no reason, when I try to run it gets worse, and even makes me drink achohol. He is the worst person alive and he might even leave the house for days without food just so I can starve even though he says I'm fat." I say to her. Her eyes became so dim, they were almost black. "He did what.....He abuses MY AMETHYST AND HE THINKS HE CAN JUST GET AWAY WITH IT! How are you living like that Amy, How!" She yells at me but then stops and starts tearing up. "Oh Amy I'm sorry I really didn't mean to yell. I just get that way when I'm angry. Especially when someone does something to my little Amy." She says and pulls me in for a hug. We let go and she just randomly kisses me on my cheeks. It makes me laugh and I say "Garnet, I don't know what it is about you, but I love you Garnet Stone." I say with full confidence. She turns back around and says to me "I love you too Amethyst Waters." She says and comes over to me. I didn't hesitate not resistance her grip. She grabs me by the waste gently, looks down at me with lust full eyes, and she and I both lean in and share a very sweet kiss. Her lips are so soft and big, but they fit perfectly onto my small but plump lips. She starts to suck on my bottom lip and lick it, so I open my mouth more and she slowly slips her tongue inside my mouth. It was weird at first, but then I loved it.

~~Time Skip by Yours Truly 😻😘~~

Garnet P.O.V
I was making out with one of my most star pupils in the whole school. When I thought she had had enough of me, I backed away slowly from her realizing what I had just did. I kissed and under aged girl! I start walking back and forth from one side of the room, to the other. I mean the kiss was great. I felt a spark and everything. But she is underaged and what if we get caught! What if we don't get caught and this works out though, I mean, Amethyst is perfect in every way possible, but ugh I don't know! My brain was having a fight with its self and I don't know how to calm it down.

Amethyst P.O.V
I saw Garnet walking back and forth talking to her self along the way. She was freaking out, I hope she liked the kiss, I might as well as her. "Garnet, did you like the kiss?" I ask and said the last part quietly. "Oh Amy, of course I did I'm just trying to think of a way without us getting caught loving each other. Oh wait, I didn't even ask you yet, Did you even want to be my girlfriend? If you say no, it's ok it's just that it seems in your life your missing that type on love, you know?" She tells/asks me. "Of course I want to be your girlfriend, I would love too!" I say in a very happy voice. She quickly walking up to me and she picks me up and kisses me all over! She is so nice and a bit childish if you ask me, but I love it! "Ok ok stop!" I say and laugh at the same time. She chuckles and stops and says "You have just made me the happiest person alive Amethyst! Not only do I get to love someone as beautiful as you, but I can spoil you too like my little girl. You know, I've always wanted a daughter, but now I kinda have one." She says and puts me down. She puts out her hand and I take it and she leads me down stairs to the worst site ever. It was.........

(What up my peoples! Another one and done! I wanna thank everyone who is reading and voting on my book I'm literally working so damn hard on this shit, and tbh I'm super proud of myself and please please please don't forget to vote and leave comments on my work because I wanna hear what you guys have to say. In the next chapter you will find out who is at the door, but comment down below who do you think it is? See you babies later in the next chapter. Gay kisses from me to you always.💋💋😻😻😘😘😍😍)