Chapter 35: Different Is Amazing

Amethyst P.O.V
Well, it's Friday morning and since I have finished all my assignments, I don't have to go to my classes tomorrow, but I still have them today. Anyways, I gotta go to the hospital for my daily check up and I get to see my babe, Garnet. I hope she's doing ok and that she's healing well. I get outta bed, do my hygiene, and get dressed in some nice clothes.

(^Amethysts Outfit!😍😍💖💖💋💋^)

"Woah, who's that sexy lady I see?" Charity says as she's rubbing her eyes. See, I have to get up earlier then my friends because I have to go to the doctor every morning. "Haha thanks Char. When I come back, I hope you guys will be ready." I say while putting on some earnings. "Yeah yeah, MOM!" She says and we both laugh a little bit. "OK ok. I gotta go kids, mommy loves you." I say while walking out the door. "Bye mommy!" I hear Charity yells in a playful tone. I love it how we can always play around with each other.

I get in my car and drive off of campus. I'm on the road were I found Garnets car, and were the BIG "accident" happened. I tear up a little every time I past by the caution tape because, it occurs to me that Garnet could have DIED that night. Her body could have been right there, laying lifeless and I didn't even get the chance to say goodbye, or share one last kiss with her. I feel tears falling down my face and I quickly wipe them away and speed up, the faster I go, the more time I can spend with my Garnet. I make it to the doctors office and I can feel some guy come up behind me. I quickly check in and he does the same, now were walking side by side. "Hey, what's your name cutie?" He asks me. I can't lie, he looks alright.

(^Dude Trying To Flirt With Amethyst😊 No not the kitten, the dude even tho the kitten has a better chance lol😂💖💋😘🌹^)

"Sorry to break it to ya pal, but I'm engaged to the best person on this earth. She's saved my life countless times, and almost DIED for me. She's been nothing but grateful and truthful for the last, oh I don't know 5 or more years since she's been in my life? It may not seem like a lot to you, but I have had a very rough life growing up and I don't think my woman fiance, would like me speaking to you. This is just in case you wanna know who your going up against, here she is." I say and take out my phone to show him my babe.