Chapter 23: College Drama pt.2

Garnet P.O.V
I get off of Dolly, it was a total accident, but then I get the feeling someone is watching. I look over and see Amethyst with tears pouring down her face. She starts running away and I yell "Amethyst! Wait!" I yell and run after her.

Amethyst P.O.V
I just start running away, as far as my legs can take me. After a while, my legs couldn't carry me anymore and I was in the park again. I just walk around still crying silently to myself asking "Why, what did I do?" Then I feel a familiar pair of arms around my waist. "Amethyst, I'm sorry. What happened was that me and Dolly were walking, and a stupid kid was running and pushed me into Dolly. We fell, hit the ground, and I kissed her on accident. I guess I got caught up and didn't pull back fast enough to make sure no one saw that, except you. Look Amethyst, I'm sorry you saw that just please, forgive me." She says. I turn around and see tears in her eyes. "Ok Garnet. I forgive you. Just be careful next time please. I don't wanna break my promise to you." I said and she wipes her tears away and looks at me confused. "What? Like the promise ring promise?" She asks and I shake my head no. "I promised myself that night that I would never make you cry or make you feel weak. I love you." I say and I hug her and she hugs me back. "I love you too." She says and we share a deep passionate kiss. "You know what, just to show you that were friends, I'll introduce you to Dolly." She says and takes my hand and we turn around and Dolly is there standing watching the whole thing. "That was super sweet sugar cube. And darlin, I'm so sorry that you had to see that. I swear on God himself that I will never come between you two love birds." She says to me in her country accent. "Thank you Ms.Bell." I say. "When it's just us, you can call me Dolly honey." She says and winks at me. "Well I'm happy, I've got my best friend and I have my girlfriend back." Garnet says with her arms around my waist and kisses my cheek from behind. "Aww you two are so sweet. Well sugar cube, I'll catch ya later. Bye darlin." Dolly says and walks away. "Well that went well." Garnet says. "Yep. I love you." I say an kiss her chin above me, I'm short. She chuckles and puts her head down while mine is up and we share a kiss. I moan into the kiss because it's good to have my Garnet back. We part and she says "There's no one better than my Amethyst." She says and we kiss again.

~~Time Skip To Next Day~~

Garnet P.O.V
I wake up and see Amethyst under me, and I'm holding her. I look under the sheets and see that were both naked. I blush and put the blanket down. I look on my phone and it's Saturday. I sigh in relief because it's 10:00am! I would have been so late as well as Amethyst. She starts turning and she faces me. She grabs me and pulls me closer to her. Aww my baby is still sleepy. I thought. I wiggle gently out of her grasp and make some breakfast. Just two bowls of cereal and a cut up orange for the both of us. I go up stairs and see Amethyst putting on some sweat pants with a tank top. I come up behind her and start kissing her neck. "Ahhh Garnet." She moans out slightly. I laugh and kiss her some more. "L-let me put on m-my clothes G-garnet, mmm." She moans out more and I lick her sensitive hickey one last time and then let her get dressed. "Your such a tease~" she says. "I know, but you love it~" I say and follow her to the small kitchen. We sit down and start eating. "What even happened last night?" I ask seeing if Amethyst can remember. She starts blushing and says "Well, we came here and you cooked dinner and we watched Netflix. You got bored and you started to rub all over me up and down. Things lead to another and we eventually had sex." She says blushing deeper than before. I kiss her cheek and it grows a little lighter with every second that passes by. "Are you ok?" Garnet asks me. "I'm perfect with you." I say and kiss her cheek. "Ugh I have some homework I gotta do. I just remembered." I said and look in my bag for it. I find it and start doing it. I'm listening to music as Garnet is grading papers and stuff. We're just chilling, doing work, and enjoying each other's company. About 30 minutes has passed and my friend Taraji texts me.
~~Texting On The Phone~~
Taraji- Hey boo, what's up?