Chapter 19: Going To College With Garnet

Amethyst P.O.V
I sent in my information to the college and it takes a long time because EVERYONE is trying to get in the college. The only one that isn't going to the same college is Peri because he wants to be basically a second Steve Jobs. I don't blame him though and of course Lapis wants to become an athlete in swimming. She's really good too. Charity wants to be a dancer and a singer! That's amazing because she can definitely do both. Ramon wants to be a DJ and as for me, an actress. I was always in school plays and I had so much fun! I wanna share my talents with the world, like my friends are sharing there's.

Pearl's P.O.V
I graduated! Now, my daddy says that he is proud but we have to do a special job. I go down to the prison and pick him up prison because thankfully he gets out today. "Daddy!" I said and ran into his arms. He gave me a big bear hug and he was happy to see me. "Aww, my Pearl. Your daddy's girl right?" He says while holding me by my waist. "Yes daddy, I love you!" I say and kiss him on his lips. He kisses back and we break apart. "Now come on, let's go kill Amethyst." He says and I look at him shocked and I step infront of him. "Uh... were killing Amy?" I ask. "Well yeah, I mean, she won't give us the money and she doesn't know about it right!" He asked getting annoyed with me. "No she doesn't know." I say and he says "Well good, let's go." He said and I stop him again. "Can't we just black mail her?" I say with a nervous smile. " Pearl, this is 100,000 dollars were talking about here! You wanna black mail this bitch and let her know that she has a fortune! Dumbass, move outta my way!" He shouts at me and takes my car. "I gotta warn Amethyst." I say to myself. This is gonna be a long walk.

Amethyst P.O.V
I'm home with Garnet and Melody and we are just watching TV until someone calls me.
~~On The Phone~~
Amethyst- Hello?

Unknown- Amethyst, listen, it's Pearl. I've fucked up and now John is after you.

Amethyst- What! How!

Pearl- Look, he told me some things about how you two "met".

Amethyst- Tell me now.

Pearl- Basically, your father saved up money for you to go to a good college and help you become what ever you wanted and John knew about it but he couldn't touch it because your parents were alive. He killed your parents for the money but the cops came too quick and he couldn't kill a kid. Amethyst, I don't care were you are, get everyone and leave! He's heading into town and its not safe for you to be there.

Amethyst- How much could it possibly be?

Pearl- 100,000 dollars.

Amethyst- Oh my god.

Pearl- Exactly, look he doesn't know were live right?

Amethyst- Uh yeah because he came over one time.

Pearl- Well get outta there now!
~~End Of Phone Call~~

I was gonna say something, then I heard a pounding on the front door. "Don't answer it! Its John and he's after some money my father left for me a long time ago! The money still exists and he needs to kill me for it to be certified so he can get it!" I say and start shaking badly. "Come on baby, let's go." Garnet said and picked me up and carries me into the closet. "Here." She said and hands me a gun. W-what!" I say and start crying. Garnet kisses me deeply and slowly backs away. She looks at me and smiles, I guess my tears are gone. "You pull this back, put your finger on the trigger, aim, and pull the trigger." She says and grabs a gun herself and hides it on herself. "I'll be back I promise, I'll never leave you." She said and kisses me. "Don't make a promise you can't keep." I said to myself and started silently crying. I here shots fired and everything went silent. I stop crying, wipe my eyes, and go to the door. I open the door quietly and slowly walk down stairs. I look and see Garnet and Melody on the floor, dead. I break down and cry, right then and there. I drop the gun and cry. Harder and louder than I have before. "Why!! Take me instead!!" I said and started crying harder. "Gladly." John said and a shot was fired.

Garnet P.O.V
I was just laying on the floor and to hear Amethyst cry like that, breaks my heart but I had too. I had to make sure that John thought I was dead. Then I hear him say "Gladly" and then I immediately jumped into action. I pushed Amethyst over and the bullet shot me instead. I was bleeding from my shoulder. "Ahhh!" I say and punch John in the jaw. "You bitch!" He says and smacks me on the ground. "I'm gonna have that money, weather you like it or not!" He said and aimed the gun at me. I saw Amethyst getting ready to shot him, but she was scared, so I got the brightness idea. "Any last words before your brains get splattered!" He shouted. "Pull back, finger on the trigger, aim and..." I said and paused. "And what!" He shouted. "AMETHYST SHOOT!!" I yelled and she shot him in the back of the head. She came running to my side. "Garnet! Are you gonna be OK!" She said and I put a hand on her face and said "Call 911." With my final breath before everything went black.

Amethyst P.O.V
I call 911 and tell them my emergency. I rip a piece of my shirt and tie it around Garnets wound and cry a little. I lay on her stomach and fall asleep.

Third Person P.O.V
The police and ambulance came. They put Garnet on a gurney and asked Amethyst what happened. Turns out, sadly, Melody got shot and bleed out too much for further help. Amethyst and Garnet rode in the ambulance car to the hospital, with Amethyst holding Garnets hand. They make it to the hospital and Amethyst is told to wait in the waiting room/lobby. Soon, Amethyst falls asleep with thoughts of Garnet and replays of what just happened, running through her mind. You did keep your promise Garnet, you did.

(What's up my babies! Like always, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I wanna thank everyone for reading, commenting, and voting on my book because you guys are the best so THANK YOU!!😍😍😘😘 Don't forget to spread the love and the word about my book so they can read, comment, and vote on this book because it helps me a lot! Anyways, Gay kisses from me to you always!😻😻😍😍😘😘💝💝💙💜💕💕💖💖💛💚💚💛💞💞🦄🦄💋💋)