Chapter 10: The Day After pt.2

Amethyst P.O.V
So now we are home and WOW! I'm just over great full that I got all this stuff! I head up to our room, plug in my earpods and do my homework. After I was done with my homework, I went to Garnets office and found her on her computer working on things. "Hey Garnet, what are you doing?" I ask as I hug her from behind, or at least try. She chuckles and says "Well, I'm working out the ropes of being a CO CEO. Right now, I'm just looking at out profits and things like that." She says to me. "Oh ok. Well I'm done with my homework now." I say as I sit on her sofa and play subway surfers. "Hey, I'm gonna be here for a little while, why don't you call some of your friends and you can hangout with them?" She suggested and I take it. I call Lapis and she says she will be right over. "Ok Lapis is coming over." I say. "Alright darling. Hey, make sure to be quite because I'm going to be in a meeting." She says. "Oh ok I will, I love you." I say. "I love you too my little Amy." She says and I come over to her and hug her. We break apart and kiss. We let each other go and right on time, Lapis rings the door bell. "Hey Lappy, what's up?" I say as I let her in. She looks around and says "Oh nothing, how have you been?" She asks me and sits on the couch. I join her and say "Perfect! I just got home from going on a shopping spree with Garnet!" I say and show her all my stuff. "Wow kid, your pretty spoiled aren't cha?" She asks and ruffles my hair. "Hehe ya. So what do you want to do?" I ask her. "Hmm.....Let's play the Xbox!" She says as soon as she spots it. "Oh ok, you sit, and I'll set it up." I say and she does as told. I hook it up and we play GTA 5 for 20 minutes. "I'm bored Lapis. Wanna do something else?" I ask her as she turns off the Xbox. Her phone buzzes and when she looks at it, she instantly smiles. "Hey Peri is a waiter at a fancy party and he says he is allowed 2 guests! Wanna come with me?" She asks me. "Uh...Ummmm......I don't know. I'd have to ask Garnet first." I say to her. I go upstairs and put my ear to the door and hear her laughing with some people on her laptop. I go back downstairs and Lapis says "Well what did she say?" Lapis asks me. "She.....said.......Yes! She said I can go!" I say to Lapis. "Alright! Well, we gotta get dressed. Do you have anything fancy to wear?" She asks me. "I do have a purple dress." I say to her. "Ok great. I kinda already knew about the party, and your pretty cool so I wanted to ask you." She said while scratching the back of her neck. "Oh that's ok." I say to her. "Ok great. I'll be right back and then we can get ready." She said. She then comes back with her make up and her amazing blue dress with silver shoes.

 She then comes back with her make up and her amazing blue dress with silver shoes

(Lapis' dress😻😻💋💖🌺)