Chapter 6: The Next Day..Uh Oh pt.3

(Warning: In this chapter is were you see John's crazy and tormented side. In public, he will act nice but in the house, it's a living nightmare. You have been warned.)

Amethyst P.O.V
"Yes hello and how may I help you here at Mattress Firm?" The nice lady says at the front desk. "Uh hello, I'm John and my daughter is looking for a job here." John says. Wait a minute, I even ask for a job. I thought to myself but I shrugged it off. "Oh ok, well follow me honey." She says referring to me, so I follow her. We then enter this huge room full of mattresses and it seems like sleep heaven. Literally!

(Imagine it a lot bigger and more beds😻)

"Wow this place is huge!" I say. "Yeah, I know. It's like the biggest one here. So basically if you want the job you have to persuade people to buy. Also be nice and help them when they come in the doors. It's pretty easy. I'll get Lapis and she can train you and then give me the report if you do good or not. Ok?" She says all at once and I simply nod. "Ok great. LAPIS! Come here please! I've got some one for you to train!" She finishes yelling and I see a pretty girl with blue hair come in the room. "Yeah, Jenny? Whatcha say?" Lapis says. "This is...uh.....honey what is your name?" She asks me. "Amethyst ma'am." I say most respectful as I can. "Ha she has manners. Seems like a cool kid. Jenny, I got this. Yo Amy, let's go. I'll start you up." Lapis says and we head to a room that looks like a lunch lounge. "So what size of shirt do ya wear Amy?" Lapis says while looking in a box full of shirts. "Umm XL. Kids." I say quickly. "Ok here ya go. I think you have the job so you should be happy." She says and I few excited. "We're is the bathroom so I can change?" I ask. She laughs and says "You really are innocent aren't you?" She asks. "Uh yeah I guess. So I'm guessing I'm going to change in here then?" I say to her very quiet because I'm nervous of changing infront of her. "Here I'll go, you change quickly and I'll show you the ropes ok?" She says/asks me. "Ok, and thank you." I say. "No prob bob." She says and I laugh a little and get changed. Then I head out into the mattress heaven.

~~Time Skip by Yours Truly😻✌~~

Garnet P.O.V
Right now I'm kinda bored. Idk even know what to do, but I do hope that Amethyst is OK because if anything happens to My Girlfriend, I'm gonna kill someone. It would be ok though because Mal is a cop and she could get me out lol. Then I got a phone call from someone I never thought I would get a call from in years........It was my mother Sapphire.
~~Phone Call With Garnet and Sapphire~~
Sapphire: Hello Garnet, it's been a long time since we have talked.

Garnet: Yes it has. 4 years to be exact.

Sapphire: O-oh you s-still remember t-that don't y-you.

Garnet: I can't believe you right now! Your acting all nice or something to me after you and Dad put me out! I was looking for a place for months. Then after like a year or 2 I decided to try and make peace with you. Dad accepted me but you know what you did? You said I don't want anything to do with that sinner! You know what, I have no time for this, I'm getting made over stupid shit and I can't fucking believe my own damn mother is calling me saying "Oh you still remember the heart breaking memory that happened to you 4 years ago and now I'm just gonna bring it back up". What the fuck mom! You now want to call me? What is it.

Sapphire: I called you to say I'm sorry Garnet. It had taken me a long time to accept you I know it's stupid but really I'm sorry. I want to just make sure that I still have a daughter. My daughter that has always been there for me.

Garnet: I'm sorry but your going to show me that your actually sorry. I don't mean buying me gifts with your stupid money or something, but I mean SHOW me that your REALLY sorry.

Sapphire: Ok then, how about I give you the company? At least you can be CO CEO. How does that sound?

Garnet: Wait what!!

Sapphire: Yeah. Your father Ruby can't do it because it's a female family business. My company represents woman power and how women can do just as much and more than males you know.

Garnet: I-i know. I just can't believe this.

Sapphire: You said show you that I'm sorry, so I'm showing you. Buissness has been booming lately since our new car model. I didn't just call you to tell you to run half the company, I really did call you because everyday, me knowing I hurt you was absolutely heart breaking. (See what I did there?😹) I didn't mean to hurt you so badly and over these years have been hard for me not knowing if I have a daughter or not. I haven't been able to get out much because all my friends would ask me so many questions about you, and I just don't even have the correct words to have a good answer. Garnet, I love you so much and you are the greatest girl that has ever happened to me. I told everyone that I was calling you and they said that they love and miss you too and that you need to visit some time. I agree with them but Garnet, will you please be my daughter again? I promise I will try to do better not only for me but for you too.

Garnet: Yes of course! I love you too mom and I would love to run half of your company.

Sapphire: Wonderful news! You know what, to celebrate, me, Opal, Mal, and your father should come down to your house and have a big family dinner! If, it's ok with you of course.

Garnet: Yes that's perfectly fine. Hey mom, I'll talk to you later, this is to much excitement for one day.

Sapphire: Haha alright honey. I love you, we all do.

Garnet: I know mom, I know, bye.
~~END OF PHONE CALL~~

Amethyst P.O.V
After Lapis showed me around the store, it was pretty cool working at Mattress Firm. I mean your job is pretty easy and usually it's adults and little kids in here. It's pretty cool. I know my address by heart, so my dad left and he said Have a good day at work, I have something special for you. It kinda scared me but you know what, I don't care right now. "Hey honey, here's ya pay. You get paid every Friday so expect a pay check next Friday too ok?" She says/asks me. "Oh ok, thank you." I say to her. "No problem." She says and walks to the back. I walk out the front door and head home.

~~Time Skip by Yours Truly😻✌~~

Amethyst P.O.V
I finally made it home. I walk in and get pinned to the door by John. He was chocking me. "John......st-stop.......Pl-ease." I try to say and he says "Listen to me good you little shit, you give ME ALL OF YOUR DAMN MONEY! I only got you that stupid job because they want a pretty face. Now, head up to my room RIGHT NOW! And be completely naked, when I get up there." He shouts/yells at me. He lets go and I drop to the floor, I whine in pain and he laughs at me. I can get drunk just smelling him. I run upstairs in his room about to do as I was told, but something came over me. If you ever need me darling, give me a call, I put my number in your bag. I just remembered that Garnet put her number in my bag. I reach for my back, but my bag must have fell when I did! Shit!! I gotta get my bag from downstairs. I thought to myself. I was scared as hell but I went to the door, opened it, and for fucks sake, John was standing there. "Were do you think your going little shit?" He says. I pushed him out the way and start running down the stairs, but I tripped and fell. I try to get up but then everything goes black. He hit me with something, hard and cold.

(What up my peoples! I decided to leave it here cuz in the next one, shit goes all the way down! I hope your enjoying the book and like I always say, thank you for reading my book, voting on it, and adding it to your private reading list and your library. See ya this afternoon (around like 5:00 or 5:30pm) in the next chapter The Next Day...Uh Oh..Pt.4. Gay kisses from me to you always!!😻😻😘😘😍😍💋💋)