Chapter 29: Christmas Day

Garnet P.O.V
I wake up and look down to see, nothing surprisingly. I walk down stairs and see everyone waiting for me by the big tree with lots of presents underneath. "Good morning and Merry Christmas everyone." I say while rubbing my eyes a little bit. "Merry Christmas baby." Amethyst says while coming over to me while giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Merry Christmas mama!" Mona says and does that same as Amy. Everyone else says Merry Christmas to me and we started opening presents. Everyone has thanked everyone for there gifts and now it's time for the big main two gifts. "Dad, everyone. Come to the garage. I have a surprise." I say eagerly, nearly squealing. Everyone looks at me confused for a moment, but then follows me. "Merry Christmas dad!" I say and show him the big gift.

(^Rubies Big Gift^)

(^Rubies Big Gift^)

"Oh my god! Garnet! Holy shit, this is amazing!" He says and gives me a huge hug. He's pretty short so I kneel down and give him a proper hug. "Your welcome dad. I know that you need one for fixing cars so, here ya go." I said. "I can never thank you enough lady bug." He says and I blush. That used to be my little nickname when I was little and I say "My old nickname.". "Yeah, I feel it's time to bring it back." He says and I nod and agree. I always loved it when my parents called me there little lady bug, it was the sweetest thing ever. "Ok now, Amethyst baby, you've asked about this, so let's go see her." I say and she looks confused. "Huh?" She says and I just pick her up and she giggles and playfully hits me and says "Put me down crazy!" She playfully whines. I laugh and I put her down when we make it back inside the house. I grab the cage and I say "Open it baby. I love you.". She opens it and her eyes get wide and she starts tearing up. She takes the puppy out and everyone gasps. "I love it babe! Omg omg omg thank you! She's adorable!"

 "I love it babe! Omg omg omg thank you! She's adorable!"