Chapter 9: The Day After

Garnet P.O.V~~ Date: 03-15-16 Monday
My stupid alarm went off. Ugh I hate that fucking thing! I thought and slammed the OFF button on the annoying wake up machine. I looked down and saw my beautiful little Amy sleeping on me still holding onto my hand. Damn, she must not really want to let go. I thought to myself. I started kissing her forehead and she started moving a little. She then makes these cute little nosies and then flutters those big beautiful purple eyes open. "*Yawn* Good morning Garnet." She says and hugs me. I hug back and say "Good morning my love." She lightly giggles and Oh My God. Her morning voice is deeper than usual and it's sexy as hell. "Well, look who sounds a little sexy this morning?" I asked her and bite my lip. "Haha ok. C'mon let's get ready for school Ms.Stone." she puts and emphasism on my last name. Her sexy as hell morning voice and calling me by my last name! Damn this woman is causing me waterfalls! I thought and surprisingly kiss her. She never hesitates and kisses me back. We break apart and I start breakfast for the both of us, while I she hops in the shower.

~~Time Skip by Yours Truly 🌺😻✌~~

Amethyst P.O.V
I was still in the shower singing one of my favorite songs. Lost Boy by Ruth B.
Lyrics:
There was a time, when I was alone.
Nowhere to go, and no place to call home.
My only friend was the man in the moon.
And even sometimes he would go away too.
Then one night as I, close my eyes.
I saw a shadow, flying high.
He came to me with the sweetest smile, told me he wanted to talk for a while.

He said "Peter Pan, that's what they call me." "I promise that you'll never be lonely."
And ever since that day.

Then I feel someone slip in behind me in the shower. I tensed up at her touch, but then relaxed because I know I'm always safe with her. It was obviously Garnet. She grabs me from my waste, from behind, and kisses my cheek. Then, she starts singing and we harmonize together.

I am a lost boy, from Neverland.
Usually hanging out with, Peter Pan.
And when were bored, we'd play in the woods.
Always on the run from, Captain Hook.
Run, run, lost boy, they say to me, away from most of, reality.
Neverland is home, to lost boys like me, and lost boys like me are free.
~~End Of Singing Together~~

Garnet P.O.V
As we finished singing, we also finished cleaning each other up. Amethyst dries her hair out, and we get fully clothed. We head downstairs and she looks at breakfast and then looks at me and smiles. "You are the absolute best ever. I love you." She says and I bend down and kiss her. "Haha I know, and I love you too. Let's eat darling." I say and we head to the food.

" I say and we head to the food

(There food.😻😻🌺🌺✌✌💖💖)

😻😻🌺🌺✌✌💖💖)