Chapter 17: No Trust

Garnet P.O.V. Date: Sunday
I wake up and feel good and just at peace. I do my hygiene, get dressed, and go to Starbucks and get a tall mocha frappe and a muffin. Melody is getting out today, in a few minutes and when we get on the plan, I'll be back in LA early in the morning, so I can spend time with my Amy. I start driving to the prison and see Melody being let out. She spots me and I get out. She then comes up running to me and gives me a hug. I hug her back and she steps back a little with my hands on her back. "I'm so happy I'm out!" She says and hugs me again. "I am too. Now come on, we have no time to waste. We have to go to my hotel, I quickly pack up, and then we leave to go back in LA, ok?" I ask her. "Ok. Let's get going." She says and gets in the car. We make it to the hotel and I pack up my stuff. Melody is looking at me and it's really creeping me out and she just has to find a way to touch me or just hug me. "Look Melody, your really nice and all but I have a girlfriend and I just gave her a promise ring that specifically means I can't cheat on her nor would I think of it. So our relationship is serious and you need to stop touching me and things like that." I say in the nicest way possible but of course, she didn't get the right message. She just stayed quiet and moved far away from me as possible. "Ok. Come on, Mel." I say and she doesn't move. "Come on Melody, don't be like this. I've already told you I have a girlfriend and it's a very serious relationship! If you want to become somebody like you said for yourself, then you better come on!" I say fed up with her childish behavior. She then looks shocked that I snapped at her and she finally follows me. This is going to be a long flight.

Amethyst P.O.V
Welp, today is Sunday and I have nothing to do. Then, I get a great idea! I call Charity
~~On The Phone~~
Charity- Wassup girl?

Amethyst- Look, your dad still has that pool right?

Charity- Yeah so?

Amethyst- Let's invite our friends and have a pool party!

Charity-Ok cool! I'll call Peri and Lapis.

Amethyst- Sweet, I'll call Ramon and Nixon. Are we all riding in my car?

Charity- I'll pick up the love birds and you pick up the boys.

Amethyst- Sounds like a plan. See ya later Charity!

Charity- See ya girl!
~~End Of Phone Call~~

I quickly call the boys and of course there all in. I pack my bag full of beach stuff plus toys and a few drinks and head over to pick up the boys. (~Time Skip~) Well the boys are in the back seat and we are almost there until Charity texts me.
~~Texting On The Phone~~
Charity- Hey boo! Can you go to the store and pick up some hamburger buns please? Imma cook on the grill and maybe some chips and drinks too! I luh u boo, ✌.

Amethyst- Ok turning around now.

Charity- Thank u boo!

Amethyst- No prob bob.
~~End Of Texting~~

"Hey boys, we gotta make a quick run to the store. Ok?" I ask/tell them. "Alright." Ramon says. "That's cool." Nixon says. "Great." I say and we drive to the store. (~~Time Skip~~) Now, we are at Charity's house and it's pretty nice.

 (~~Time Skip~~) Now, we are at Charity's house and it's pretty nice