Chapter 39: Guns And Roses

Amethyst P.O.V
We finally land back in Chicago. I stand up and stretch, and then feel two familiar pair of warm arms and hands grab my waist and pull my back, close onto them. Garnet then kisses my cheek and hugs me from behind. I hug her back and then I turn around. "I love you." She says and she kisses my cheek. "I love you too." I say and kiss her cheek while hugging her. We part and we see Mona sleeping like a baby, even though she's 21 now. Garnet picks up the girl and we all head out of the plane. We all left our luggage in the car and the pilot let's down the big door compartment thingy and wee see the car. We head in and Mona starts to wake up. "Wh-what's happening? I'm up." She says while sitting up quickly in the back seat and rubbing her eyes. We laugh a little and I say "Were back in Chicago baby girl.". She looks at us and smiles. "Good, I've missed this place." And she kisses our cheek. "I'm hungry." She says as she sits back down in the car.

"And there's the Mona I've been looking for." Garnet says and we all laugh. "I never went anywhere. But seriously, I'm starving!" She says and gets on her phone. "Wanna go to iHop?" Garnet asks and me and Mona both look up at her and shout "Yes!". "Okay then, pancakes here we come." Seb says and backs out of the plane. She thanks the pilot and we drive off the airport and to the nearest iHop. We sit down and eat, and then Mona's phone starts to ring. "Oh, sorry mom's, I got it." She says and picks up the phone.

Mona P.O.V
I pick up my phone before seeing who it was.
~~On The Phone~~
Mona- Hello?

Tamika- Heyy babe,what's up?

Mona- (Blushing a lot) H-hey Mika. I miss you.

Tamika- I miss you too. I heard from someone that your back in town?

Mona- Yeah, my mom has to go out to the army.

Tamika- Oh cool! My dad is being sent back too. His name is Anthony Monroe.

Mona- That's cool, I'll tell her about it.

Tamika- Yeah, anyways, are you home right now?

Mona- Oh no I'm at iHop getting food with my mom's.

Tamika- Omg! I'm so sorry if I interrupted!

Mona- Haha, no it's ok. I'll call you later though, I'm starving!

Tamika- Haha you just love to eat don't you?

Mona- Yeah, how you think I got these curves?

Tamika- Magic. Just kidding, I'll let you eat with your beautiful self. Love you Mona Lisa.

Mona- Love you too Mika, see ya soon.
~~End Of Phone Call~~

Garnet P.O.V
"Who was that?" I ask. "It was Tamika, the girl I told you guys about." She said while eating some of her food. "Oh, what's going on with her." I ask with a smile. "Well, her father is being called back into the army. Since your going she thought you might meet up with him, his name is Anthony Monroe. She also wanted to see how I was and if I was back in town or not." She says while drinking her milk. "Oh ok. If I see or meet up with him, I'll let you know." I say and we all began eating again.

I pay for breakfast and we all head back into the car. "That was good mom. Thank you." Mona says while getting back on her phone. "Aww your welcome baby, we'll always look out for you and we love you." I say to her while Amethyst agrees. "Haha I know." She says. "You just love to be miss 'know it all' don't cha?" Amethyst asks her. "Well I am smart mom." She says and we all laugh. Sometimes this girl is very clever and funny with her comebacks. I start the car up and Amy turns on the radio and our favorite song comes on.