Chapter 27: Gifts, Love, and Family

Third P.O.V
Well, after Garnets birthday, everyone has seem to be gotten closer to one another. Amethyst and Garnet, never better. Sapphire and Ruby, rewriting history. Malachite and Opal, serving justice like it should be. Lapis and Peridot, that's a secret so is Taraji and Dolly. Oh yeah! Charity and Ramon, still a beautiful love bird couple. As for Nixon, you'll have to find out along with Mona.

Amethyst P.O.V     Two days before Xmas
So this past year has been great! Yes, me and Garnet had our first falling out, but that's ok because it's brought us closer! I felt those amazing but familiar pair of arms around my waist and that nice kiss on my cheek that could put me under a spell. "Hey baby." Garnet whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I giggle and say "Hey babe. What's up?" I asked her as I hand her a pre made cup of coffee. "Aww thank you baby and you did it just the way I like it!" She says and takes a sip, holding the cup with one hand, and surrounding me with the other. "Nothing much just wanted to check up on my fiance." She says and I see the ring on her finger. "Ah yes. I can't wait to see you in your wedding dress love." I say and I spin around to face her. "I can't wait to take yours, off." She says with a smirk. We peck each other on the lips and I say "Is there any moment where your not sexual?" I ask with a laugh. "Well, if you were hurt I wouldn't make sex jokes." She said with puppy dog eyes. "Aww you look adorable babe! But you would make sex jokes, make me uncomfortable, then, laugh and say how cute I am when I blush." I say to her and spin back around, not facing her. She wraps her arms around me and whispers in my ear "No I wouldn't, really. If you were hurt, I'd take care of you. I'd put all silliness aside and take care of my baby." She said and starts kissing my neck. "Mmm." I moan from the touch. She stops but then I saw "Wait, that felt good." And I turn my head half way around just enough to see my beautiful curvy fiance. She smiles and comes back. She puts one hand on top of mine and she starts kissing my neck, sucking a little bit too. "Ahhh Garnet." I moan out and squeeze her hand. "Mmm." She lowly moans. She starts biting down on the new hickey she's made on me, sending what feels like electricity running through my body, in an amazing turn-on type of way. "Oh Garnet." I moan out a little louder than last time. She picks me up and sets me on the bed. She gets on top of me and she kisses me deeply. "Mmmm." We both moan at the same time. We break apart and laugh. "I love you." We say in unison as we look into each other's eyes. When I look in her big brown and almond eyes, connected to those three little words, I see that she means it with all her beating heart. I almost tear up but instead I pull her down and kiss her deeper than before. I start moving to her neck and she moans out "Amy. Ahhh..". I flip us over were I'm on top and I start wiggling on top of her vagina. "A-amy ahhh." She says as she puts her hands on my waist and starts squeezing my butt. "*Gasp* Garnet t-that feels g-good." I moan out a bit. I don't know why but it does. She squeezes my butt and starts rubbing quickly on my clit as I'm on top of her. I lay forward onto her and moan out "Ahh Garnet yes.". She goes faster and I hold on to her shoulders. She stops, grabs the strap and quickly puts it on. I take off my underwear and she says "Get on all fours please." In a sexy voice somehow making her natural deep voice, deeper. I do as told and I wait until she grabs my waist and pulls me back onto the dildo. "Ahhhhhhhhh." I moan out loud. We've never done this position before and it's amazing! She starts to go faster and I start to grip the sheets. "G-garnet don't s-s-stop!" I moan out loudly. She goes faster and deeper but this time, hitting my g-spot with every thrust. She leans forward in my ear and whispers "I love you Amy." And starts kissing my neck and back, all while going even faster than before. "Garnet! I'm gonna c-" I was gonna say but my body couldn't take it anymore and I had to let it out. She slowly gets out of me and my legs are so weak. I slowly fall back on the bed. I then feel Garnet pick me up and put me under the covers. She kisses me and says before I fall asleep "I love you baby, and I'll be back."

Garnet P.O.V
I think that was the only way to get Amethyst to sleep at ease and not worry were I'm going. I've already gotten gifts for everybody so here they are.