Chapter 26: Garnets Birthday pt.2

Amethyst P.O.V
Me and Garnet make it back home and my feet are aching. I take off my heels and head up stairs but immediately fall because of how bad they hurt. "Ow." I say and try to get back up. "Oh my god. Amy, are you ok?" Garnet drunkly asks me while stumbling over to me while helping me up. "I'm ok babe, my feet just hurt a lot." I say. "Let me carry you baby." She says and picks me up. We walk upstairs slowly, so we won't fall, and then Garnet throws me on the bed. "Was I too heavy?" I ask. "No, I thought I'd be funny, and it was." She says and we both laugh. Garnet comes over and accidentally falls onto me. "Sorry babe, I want some ice cream, you want some?" She asks while getting off of me. "Yes please." I say and Garnet walks out. A few minutes later, she comes back with the ice cream. "You brought the whole tub?" I ask and laugh. "Oh damn. I guess I did." She says. "Do you have spoons?" I asked her. "Mhm. Here." She says and hands me one. We start eating and I spilt ice cream on my boobs. "Dang it. Where are some napkins?" I ask her. Garnet gets the ice cream and puts it on the night stand. "I got it." She says and licks up the ice cream from my boobs. "That's n-not what I m-meant. Ahhhhhhhhh." I moan out. Garnet crashes her lips on mine and because of the ice cream, she tastes sweeter than usual. The kiss get deeper and she starts to undress me. I do the same to her and in no time, were completely naked. "I have a crazy idea, trust me." She says and I nod. She then grabs a spoon of ice cream and puts it in both of my boobs. "Garnet that's cold!" I say and start shaking. Then, with Garnets hot mouth, she starts sucking my left boob. "Ahhh Garnet...." I moan out loud. She starts biting and sucking my nipples and I moan more. Garnet then starts rubbing my clit with her finger. "Ah! Garnet!" I say and she start fingering me a little bit, just enough for me to get wet. She grabs out the strap on and looks at me "Are you ready?" She asks me. I nod my head yes and she slowly enters me. I thought it would hurt, but this is amazing! We switch positions were I'm on top, and Garnet is on the bottom. I put my legs around her waist and she goes faster. "Ahhh! Garnet fuck!" I moan out loud and long. I dig my nails into Garnets low back and she moans "Ahh! Amethyst don't stop!" She moan out. She goes faster, harder, and deeper inside me. "GARNET! OH MY GOD!" I scream out her name. Her speed is absolutely inhuman, it's like she's the flash. I dig my nails deeper into her lower back. "Ahhh Amethyst!" Garnet screams out my name and whines. I can feel myself reaching my climax and I grab onto the sheets. "G-garnet g-gonna c-cum!" I manage to get out. She goes faster and I dig deeper. "Garnet!" I scream out and cum all over the dildo. At this point, were both painting. I start kissing Garnet and she's just holding me while she kisses back. We start making out and the kiss gets deeper. "Mmm." I moan into Garnets mouth. She takes off the strap and starts grinding on me. "Ahhh Garnet!" I moan out and I start grinding on Garnet too. "Ahhh Amethyst." Garnet moans my name. We start grinding faster and faster til we both cum. "Oh my god Amethyst!" Garnet moans out and grips the sheet. She cums onto me and I do the same to her. I unhook myself from Garnet while she is still in a daze. I start flicking my tongue on her clit. "Ah ah Amethyst!" She moans out while running her hands through my hair. Before Garnet completely closed her eyes, I see them roll to the back of her head in pure pleasure. I smile and start pumping in and out of her with my tongue. "Ahhh mmm Amethyst!" She moans out while griping the sheets. Garnet is panting but she says "Oh Amy. Go deeper, faster, ugh EVERYTHING!" She moans and screams out. I do exactly what she says and I don't stop. I slip my hands on hers and she quickly grabs and squeezes them. "A-a-amy I'm cuming!" She screams out and start riding my tongue. We move in sync and then she screams "Amethyst! Ahhhhhhhhh oh my god!" She moans and screams out. She cums a lot but I make sure to get it all up. It feels weird going down my throat, the hot and white liquid. But, I wouldn't want anyone else in the world. Me and Garnet get up and take a shower together. After we get out we immediately get to bed. "A-amethyst I love you." Garnet says and pulls me close. "I love you too Garnet." I say and we fall asleep instantly.

Garnet P.O.V
I wake up and look down to see the most beautiful site ever. It was my beautiful fiance Amethyst. I check the time and it's 2:00pm! My god, last night must have been great. All the memories, sounds, and sexual sensations of last night hit me like a bus. I immediately start to blush and feel wet again. Oh no. Damnit! I'm wet but Amethyst isn't awake? What do I do? I started to finger myself but it just wasn't working. I give up and sigh loudly in an annyoyed manner.