Chapter 13: Just Hold On

Amethyst P.O.V. Date: Saturday
I wake up 5 minutes before my alarm and I'm ready to do this. I haven't looked for a lawyer yet, but I will when I get to London. And guess who is coming with me? Mike! He booked a flight with me so we're going together! This is perfect! I decided to call Mike and see if he's up at 1:30am! We have to be on the plane by 2:30am and then be in London by 2:30am on Sunday. Long ass flight.
~~On The Phone~~
Amethyst- Hey Mike you up?

Mike- Mhm. I'm getting ready now. I'll see you at the airport!

Amethyst- Alright bye!
~~End Of Phone Call~~

Well that was quick. I grabbed my phone, iPad, and laptop and head out the door to my car. I swear Garnet knows me too well. I thought as I started the car. Just hold on Garnet, just hold on.

Garnet P.O.V
It's 7:08am and I know how long the flights are so Amethyst will luckily be here by tomorrow. I hope. "Get up and out ya lozy mates!" The officer says an bangs on every cell. I wake up fully, and get out of bed. I'm by myself btw in my own cell, thank God. London prison is really cruel though. "Come on 162!" The officer says and pushes me because I was falling behind. Now I'm in the cafeteria eating whatever the hell this was supposed to be. "Hey, why you in here for?" A girl asked me. "I'm not saying." I said and started eating again. "Just asking." She said. "I'm in here because of myself. I'm dating an underaged girl and we had sex. I was having a bad day yesterday and my so called "friend" called the cops on me after I almost got rapped. He was the one that asked me what was wrong because I was crying. I hate that boy Trevor and if I EVER see him again, it will be too soon." I say. "Damn. I'm sorry for you. That sucks. How old is your girlfriend?" She asks. "17 and I'm 22. 3 year difference don't mean a damn thing to me. But of course, there are some people out there that are not accepting or willing to give it a chance." I said to her. "I know what you mean. My boyfriend is my collage science teacher. I'm 16 and my name is Melody by the way." Melody says. "Well nice to meet you Mel, I'm Garnet." I said to her and we shook hands. We talked for what seemed like forever until it was morning free period. "Hey Mel, wanna hit the gym?" I ask. "Sure let's go." She says. I believe that this is a start of a beautiful prison friendship.

Amethyst P.O.V
I'm still on the plane almost there. Only a few more hours to go. Man! I'm really ready for action but this flight is just too damn long! "Hey Amy, here's some coffee. You look like you really need it." Mike said an handed me a cup. "Thank you Mike." I said and sipped some coffee while slipping back in my chair slowly thinking about me and Garnet.

~~Time Skip to Sunday~~

Amethyst P.O.V
Finally we made it! Ok it's 8:08am Sunday and I'm here in London! Now me and Mike are just looking for a lawyer and I think Mike found one! "Hey Amy guess who your lawyer is?" Mike says to me. "Who!" I asked. "Me! I just took a lawyer class for the past 20 minutes and it approved me! I had to lie a little bit but it worked! Let me just hook up your laptop to the printer and then I can print out this certificate!" He says and prints it out. "Is this even legal?" I ask him. "Maybe, maybe not but if I can make a real judge believe me, then the court room and everything that happens, can be certified and proven as real!" He says. "Well, since I have​ a lawyer, were gonna need some clothes and then we can go to a court room and testify against Garnet." I said happily! "Great! Let's go shopping!"

Garnet P.O.V
It is now Sunday and I'm excited! I know I can always count on Amethyst to be there for me and I can just feel it in my bones that she is here. "Hey Garnet, whatcha thinking about?" Melody asks getting up in my face sweetly. She's like a little kid sometimes I swear. "I'm thinking about my girlfriend coming to get me. She is here in London and I can feel it. She is closer to me and I know it." I say to her. She becomes happy for me but her eyes are sad. "What's wrong Melody?" I asked her. "It's nothing. It's just that, you'll be getting out and I'm not." She said and slouches on her bed. "Aww poor Mel, you'll get out soon I promise. Look when I get out, I have lots of money so what ever the cost, I'll pay and get you out ok?" I tell her and her eyes light up with joy. "Omg thank you Garnet!" She says and she hugs me. I hug her back and we just lay together on the bed.