Chapter 14: A Day In London Town

Garnet P.O.V.             Date: Monday
Right now, I'm proud to say that I am out of jail! I am in my hotel room which isn't that far away from Amethysts and Mike's room because we are in the same building. Me, Amy, and Mike have decided that we would stay in London for one more day because Amethyst has always wanted to travel around so, why not her lover and best friend/brother? "You ready love?" I ask and walk in and see my love putting on her jacket. I just lean on the door and smile to myself because she's just that amazing and that I can call her mine.

(^Amethysts Outfit for today😻😻^)

Amethyst P.O.V
"Now I am Garnet." I say while checking her self one last time. "Omg, come on girl! You look beautiful!" Mike said while waiting at the door with Garnet. "Ok ok, I'm coming!" I said eagerly rushing out the door. One hand was holding my phone while the other was holding Garnets hand. After that whole accident, me and Lapis made up and I'm face timing her right now, even though for her it's like 5:13am. "Hey Lappy, your sure that you don't need rest?" I asked her as I saw her fighting to keep her eyes opened. "Nah I'm good. I told Peridot to get me some coffee." She said tiredly. "Hey babe, I'm back. Here's your coffee and food." He said and kissed her cheek. "Aww thanks Peri for keeping my friend alive!" I said. "Haha very funny Amy. Anyways, where ya going?" Lapis asked me. "Uh...Garnet were are we going?"

Garnet P.O.V
"We are going to the clock tower. But the thing is, is that, there's a way to get to the top of the tower." I said with a sly smile on my face. "Garnet, can you quit being illegal right now? I mean, I just got you out of jail you know, unless you have amnesia." She says playfully. "Nope, haven't forgotten. But I want you to see London from the clock tower, tonight. I already have our flight booked and everything. Trust me, me and Mike used to do this all the time, right Mike?" I said to him. "Mhm, you that's right. And we were so good, we never got caught. Amy, just relax and let me and Garnet be your tour guides for A day in London Town!!" Mike says.

(^They road the Fares wheel, and Garnet and Amethyst kissed at the top with Mike taking a picture lol

(^They road the Fares wheel, and Garnet and Amethyst kissed at the top with Mike taking a picture lol.😻😻^)

😻😻^)