Chapter 38: A Phone Call

Garnet P.O.V
I wake up and see that I'm in a room. I try to move but then feel cold metal at my ankles and wrists, I'm bound by chains again. I look around and see a window, so then I think of things that make me mad. I start turning into my Wolfie form and try to break the chains, no use. I change back into my normal self and see a familiar face walk into the room, with another and an unfamiliar one too. "Dad, how could you cheat on mom! She's heart broken, she wants a divorce for crying out loud and WHY DID YOU KIDNAP ME!!" I yell at him, growling at him. "I did what I had too! They wanted a war and she just wanted a daughter, so that's what I gave her. She said that if she didn't have what she wanted, there would be a war like no other and she would have killed our entire bloodline." He shouted the first part, but then talked normally.

"It's true my dear. I wanted a daughter to rule after me, but he mad a mistake! But you, your perfect. I have been observing you for a long time my darling, and now your at your peak of perfection. You will be future queen of the Wolfies." Some lady says. "And who the hell do you think you are?" I ask. "Oh that's true we haven't fully met, I'm Jessica Abadeer, your stepmother." She says.

I just look at her in disgust

I just look at her in disgust. "So, you'll be future queen and I'll get what I want." She says. "Hell no. I'm not being some stupid queen? Why don't you want Jasper?" I ask. "Because she's more of a..... son, a puppy to me." She says and I see the pain and sorrow wash over Jasper's face. "That was rude! She has been hunting me down and she has to hide who she really is from the outside world while your in here being a pretty pampered princess with no talent, just walking around freely!" I say standing up for Jasper. I see that she's mad and she and Jasper walks away. It's just me and my dad in the room now.

Amethyst P.O.V
So, basically Bella's cousin is a Wolfie and she can track people and Wolfies very well. We even have Malachite on our side and a few of her best people on the force. I gave Bella's cousin, Jasmine, a shirt of Garnets and she immediately starts running and we follow her.

After sometime, we end up at a big oak tree. "Ok, this is basically were the Wolfies live, since society won't accept us." She says putting her head down while her ears drop down too. Bella comes up and kisses her nose and rubs her ears. "Look Jazz, I accept and love you." Bella says and kisses Jasmine's cheek. She smiles while showing her fangs and it reminds me of Garnet because whenever she smiles with her fangs, it's so cute.

She pulls the branch and a trap door opens up and we climb down into a cool world. "What is this place?" I ask. "It's the Wolfie Colony." Jazz says. "Look, I'm gonna have to sneak you guys in. So move quickly and quietly on my cue OK?" She asks and we all nod. We stop and go in a weird pattern and make it to a big castle. "What's this place Jazz?" Bella asks. "This is where Garnet is, I can smell her." She says. She finds a way into the castle and opens it up for us. We get in and I see Ruby with Jasper. I was shocked, but I didn't say anything. Jazz led us to a room and she kicked it open. We came in and saw Garnet bound by chains. "Garnet!" I say in happiness that we found her. "Amy? Malachite! Oh my gosh! I love you guys!" She says while smiling with her cute little fangs. Jazz bites the chains off and Garnet runs and kisses me. I kiss back and we part while she's still holding me.