Chapter 3: The First Day....Not Bad After All pt.3

Ms.Stone P.O.V
"Omg, I'm absolutely happy! I never thought Mrs.Diamond would think that I'd make a good math teacher! Oh, this is wonderful news!" I say very happy to Ms.Quartz. "Oh it's really nothing at all. Well, you need to go to the office to get all the information you need to get. Hurry and go!" Ms.Quartz said to me and I was absolutely so excited becoming a math teacher! I've always loved math but then, something about this whole thing didn't feel right. I mean, me becoming a teacher is amazing, but I'll have to spend time away from Amy if she isn't in my class. I need to know more about her because she is always just feeling, well sad. It makes me wonder who she is living with, oh well, I'll worry about it later. "Mrs.Diamond you wanted to see me?" I asked and slowly opened her door. "Oh yes, Garnet you have heard that you are becoming a math teacher a presume?" She asked me. "Yes I have heard and I am very happy to take the job. Now what information did I need to pick up?" I asked with a hint of enthusiasm in my British voice. "Well just read this folder and here are your keys." She says while handing me a folder and my new room keys. "Thank you so much Ms.Diamond. I won't ever let you down!" I say to her. "Haha get going dear, you don't want to waste time." She said. "Yes of course bye!" I say and wave good bye as I quickly walk out the door to my new room and I have to say, I love it!!

 "Yes of course bye!" I say and wave good bye as I quickly walk out the door to my new room and I have to say, I love it!!

(Her math class room.😍 A bit of a Lapidot theme but oh well.😛)

It was so bright and beautiful! I never liked the color green but to me it looks really good! "Attention everyone. If you are a bus rider, then go to your busses now and if a car rider then go to the school patio. If you need to make any pick up aragments, please quickly but quietly come to the office now." The intercom in staff assistant Ms.Holly Blue. I came out of my class room and saw students walking to and coming from the office. None of them are my little Amy. Did I just think/say that? Huh... how do I feel about Amethyst.. I was in deep thought until a kid ran into me. "Oh I'm sorry Ms.Stone." the kid quickly says and runs off. I chuckled at how fast he tried to walk but was pretty slow. Makes me think of my little pretty Amy. The way her body just moves... the way her soft voice sounds.... how is she so light weight? Idk but Amy your definitely doing something to me.....I can't explain it... I was going to think more but then Pearl, came around the corner heading towards me. "Hello Ms.Stone! How are you today?" She asks me. She is the type of girl that only has the teachers and well nerds as her friends. Poor girl. "I'm doing fine, how are you Pearl?" I asked her with a fake smile. Sometimes she can be a pain. "I'm doing wonderful! I heard that you are being the new math teacher, I'm terribly sorry for the change, I know it must be hard." She said. "Oh no, I like teaching math and speaking of that, I'm going to check who I have in there." I said to her. "Oh ok. Welp I'll see you later Ms.Stone. See ya!" She says and winks at me. She walks away purposely swinging her hips so I can watch but I'm not interested. See, Pearl lives in my neighborhood and I've known her since she knew what feelings were. Ever since she layer her eyes on me, it's like lust took over and she was so close she almost kissed me. On accident obviously, I really don't like the girl. I go on my computer and look who I have for my new first period. I immediately see Amethyst name and I smile to myself. I set up the room and notice that kids are heading to the bus ramps so I decided to help the teachers and kids out to get to there bus. After about 20 mins of that it was me and some of the staff left. Idk how long I'm going to be out exactly so I just want to be ready. I get to my car and crank it up to go home.