Chapter 21: Results and Sensual Love

Amethyst P.O.V
Today is the day. Today is the day, were not only my life, but everyone's life will change for the good or bad, it's your decision. Me, Nixon, Charity, Ramon, Peridot, and Lapis got an email saying our results are in the mail, weather we made it to our dream colleges or not. Ruby, Sapphire, Malachite, Opal, Mike, Charity's Dad, Peridots Mom, Lapis' Uncle, Ramon's Mother, and Garnet, are all here at my house. Either celebrating, or crying together. Me and my friends, including Pearl and her parents, are here and we have our envelopes just waiting to be opened. Charity opens her first, and she made it in!! "Congratulations Charity." I said and Ramon and her shared a kiss. Ramon opens his, and he gets in as well! Charity and Ramon kiss agian. Peridot and Lapis got in there college and even Pearl too. Now, my turn. I open it, and I'm in!! "Omg omg omg! Garnet, I made it!" I said and I jumped in her arms. "I'm so proud of you baby!" She says and kisses me. I kiss back and then we part with everyone starring and I start blushing, so does Garnet. "L-lets celebrate!" She said and everyone agreed. "Nice save." I whisper to her. "Thank you." She whispers back and kisses me on my cheek. I giggle and go in the kitchen with everyone else. The whole night, we ate food, drank, played games, and watched TV shows and movies til everyone had to leave. "Bye everyone!" Garnet says and waves as she closes the door. "That went well." I said. "Yes it did. And I can't wait to be there with you." She said kisses my cheek. "What's up with you and kissing me today?" I ask and laugh a little. "So now I can't kiss my woman? Ok." She said and got up to go to the room. "Garnet I didn't mean-" I managed to say before she slammed the door shut. I walk upstairs and knock on the door. No answer. "Garnet please let me in!" I say and the door quickly opens and she picks me up and throws me on the bed. I start laughing out of control because now she is tickling me. "AHAHAHA HAHAHA!! GARNET STOP PLEASE!!" I laugh out loud. "Not until you say it." She says. "AHAHAHAH I LOVE YOU OK, I LOVE YOU!" I say hoping she would stop. "Nope." She said and began tickling me more. "AHAHAAHAHA YOU CAN KISS ME I DON'T CARE, I LOVE YOU GARNET LORRETA STONE, I LOVE YOU!" I laugh out and she stops. She starts laughing at me and fell off the bed. I started laughing again and she did too. Now we're just laughing at each other like a bunch of idiots. We finally calm down, Garnet gets off the floor, and we get in bed. "I love you Garnet." I say and kiss her cheek above me. "I love you too my little Amy." She says and we share a passionate kiss and then fall asleep, with each other.

Garnets P.O.V
I wake up and see a beautiful sleeping Amethyst under me. I kiss her cheek and she smiles in her sleep. I couldn't help but smile back and I decided to go to the store and by some fresh food for a nice breakfast before we leave and go to college tomorrow. I quickly but quietly do my hygiene, get dressed, and head out the door. I text Amethyst and I hear her phone go off, but no movement from her. That party must have tired her out. My poor baby. I thought to myself as I smiled and backed out of my drive way. (~Time Skip~) I found a place to park and I head into the store. I get eggs, milk, bacon, bread, jelly, pancake mix, cups, new silverware, and verities of fruit. "Hello, can you get that bag of lettuce for me? I am short." A pretty short woman says and laughs a little. I chuckle, grab the bag, and then say to her "Here you go. By the way, my name's Garnet. Garnet Stone." I say and we shake hands. "That's a nice name, my name is Mona Cornell." She says. "Wow." I say. "What is it?" She asks me. "It's just that, a person with the last name Cornell, died a few days ago. She was an amazing artist, she was helping my mother's and I's company." I said a little saddened. "What was her first name?" She asked. "Melody. Melody Cornell." I say and she breaks into tears. People start looking at us, so I push both of our carts to a bathroom, polietly pick up Mona, and go in the bathroom. Thankfully, no one was there. "What's wrong Mona?" I ask her and then it hit me. Mona is Melody's little sister. "Oh my gosh, Mona I'm so sorry for your loss. I know it must be hard." I said while just holding her and letting her cry on me. She calms down after a while, wipes her face and says "She was my big sister. Only 20. I'm 19 by the way. Me and her used to draw together. This was the first and sadly last picture we drew together." She said and pulls out her phone and shows me the picture.