Chapter 24: Mistakes and Mending Hearts

Amethyst P.O.V
I rushed passed Garnet after she shouted at me. I was beyond hurt and a little disappointed in myself and I was gonna go apologize to her but then Taraji came up from behind me and scared the shit outta me. "What's up Amy?" Taraji says while hugging me from behind. "Ahhh! Taraji you scared me!" I say putting my hand up to my chest. "Oh sorry boo, come on!" Taraji says and pulls me along with her.

Garnet P.O.V
"You alright sugar cube?" Dolly asks me while sitting down. "Yeah I'm ok." I say with tears welling up in my eyes. She takes one good look at me, starts to lean in and then pauses. She keeps looking into my eyes. She then starts to kiss my forehead and pulls me into a hug. "What's up with the starring?" I asked her. "Well, I was looking for your approval for me to kiss ya sugar, but I didn't see it. So I did the next best thing." She says and hugs me tighter. I really don't move much because this is nice. This is what I needed right now. "Thank you Dolly. For always being there for me." I say and look up at the beautiful country girl. "Anything for my sugar cube." She says and kisses my forehead again. I turn my head up on purpose to feel her lips. She kissed me. "Oh my gosh. Garnet I'm sorry I-" she was saying until I hushed her with smashing my lips on hers. We start making out a bit and surprisingly I moan. She's the one that put her pretty little tongue in my mouth. Deep down inside I know this is wrong, but I need some type of love, and at least it's not a stranger.

Amethyst P.O.V
Were heading to the party and Taraji glares at me a few times. I think she can tell that I'm not ok. "Amethyst, what's wrong, and don't give me no damn lie either. I want the truth." She said and pulls into the driveway of the party house. I really don't wanna talk about it, I just need to forgive myself right now. I just stay quiet. "Oh I see. Well we're gonna stay in here as long as you need in order for you to feel better. I'm not letting you go into a party feeling like shit. And I'm gonna be by your side, cry if you need too." She said while holding my hand. I look at her and she gives me a hug. I hug back and we break apart. "Your ready or you need more time?" She asks me. I kiss her cheek and said "Let's go in." She blushes and gets out. We walk in the party holding hands. We can hear to loud music blasting clearly, with every window and door closed. Plus, I can just get drunk smelling the house, lots of booze and maybe weed idk, but it's finna be lit!

Garnet P.O.V
Me and Dolly are still making out and she shifts both our bodies so that I'm on bottom and she's on top. I've never been on the bottom before, but I'm not nervous. She gets off of me and says "Wait a sec sugar cube~" she whispers in my ear. It sent chills down my spine. I hear music starting to play from her speaker.

(Play the song NOW!😻😻)

And then Dolly comes out wearing the sexiest thing I've ever seen.