Chapter 11: You Can't Stop Me

Amethyst P.O.V
I woke up by Garnet lightly shaking me and calling my name sweetly. I flutter my eyes open and then immediately get scared and sick because of what happened last night. Before I could say I'm sorry and give her a million reasons to stop loving me, she says "Look Amethyst, my alarm went off 20 minutes late so we are both late to school. I know what happened last night and I'm not too happy about it and we will talk about this later but right now, put these clothes on and head downstairs for breakfast. I love you, now hurry!" She says and heads downstairs, probably to get the car warmed up. I put on the clothes and head downstairs. I quickly eat, grab my bag, and head out the door seeing Garnet already in the car. "Alright, let's go." She says and starts driving quickly to the school. We get there and part our separate ways. I get to my homeroom just in time to say "Here!" When she was calling role. "Amethyst, this is the only time I'll let this slide, now take your seat." She says to make and I do as told. The announcements have ended and now I'm headed to my first class with Garnet....I mean....Ms.Stone.

Garnet P.O.V
My homeroom has left the room and now first period is filling the class. I give a quick smile to Amethysts and she does the same. I swear no matter what that girl does, I'll always love her. But we will have a talk when we get back home for sure. I thought to myself and then came in the sly little perfect Pearl she is. "Alright class, start on page 166 with long division and work on that. Pearl Spearmen, come with me." I said loud enough everyone can hear me including her. She was simply smiling like the joker himself. We walk outside the class room and I close the door. "Ok look Pearl, I don't know who your working for or whatever your up too but this needs to stop NOW. Lapis Lazuli has told me many things about you and your "plan" with someone your working with. Now, what is it your planning to do." I say to her. "Well Ms.Stone, being VERY PROTECTIVE of Lapis I see? Tell me, do you have an attraction towards Lapis? Or is it your own daughter!" She says. I was shocked at this point. "I can assure you that I don't have any attraction towards Lapis nor Amethyst at all. Lapis is Amethysts friend and Amethyst is my daughter, I'm her guardian. That's insest." I say to her. "Well, to me, your not legally her guardian and this picture that I have of the two of you, says otherwise about this non-attraction you don't have towards Amethyst." She says and shows me a picture of me and Amethyst kissing. On the lips.

(AHHH!! I love this picture! It really shows there romantic connection between them in my opinion!!💖💖💖💖😻😻😻🌺✌)

I have to say, I love the picture and I blush and look away from it. "Ah ha! You do date Amethyst! How would Blue Diamond act of this when she finds out huh?" She says with a devilish smile. "Look Pearl, your jumping in something a little too deep were you can't get out of. I'll do whatever the hell you want but please, don't show that picture to anyone." I say stern but almost breaking into tears. I see the concern in her eyes, maybe because she felt bad, but then her expression changed into pain and back into evil. There must be something or someone hurting her whenever she tries to become herself! Maybe, some type of shock collar or something. I think to myself. I look at her neck, nothing there. "Well, I can think of one way this little picture can't be leaked. Date me instead of that short one, Amethyst. You have to show me you love me too! You can't fake it either, basically, I'm Amethysts replacement." She says with a smirk. "........Fine. Now give me the picture." I say and she hands it over. "Btw, if you try to be slick, I have many more compiles were that came from. Now, come on baby, let's head back to class." She says and takes my hand and opens the door. I quickly let go and finish the lesson. After I was done, Pearl comes up to my desk. "Hello my love, I need to make sure that Amy chick is out of our bright picture so I need you to break up with her. Infront of me. This is the time Amethyst usually leaves to go to her job, so how about right now. And make it believable!" A she says with that stupid devilish smile. Amethyst comes in as usual. "Hey mom, I'm off to work." She says. "Look Amethyst, this relationship isn't working between us. I have fallen in love with someone else better than you. Pearl Spearmen is the one I love now. So basically, instead of us dating, we are appropriately daughter and mother agian." I say to her. Those words that came out of my mouth hurt me so fucking badly. I hate that I have to do this to my true love, but I can't afford me not being able to get a job. I love teaching and other than the Tesla Organization, I really don't make much or do a job that I really enjoy. Now, don't get me wrong I love the company, but I don't get paid that much because I don't totally have CO CEO just yet but still working on it. I look in Amethysts eyes and I see nothing but pure heart break. I almost want to cry.