Chapter 12: At A Family's House

Garnet P.O.V         Date: Friday
I was at the airport waiting to board the plane and I decided to text Amethyst and tell her that I arrived safely.
~~Texting On The Phone~~
Garnet- Hello my love, I made it to the airport and getting ready to board the plane. I miss you already.😻💖💋

Amethyst- Oh ok, I miss and love you too Garnet. Have fun!💖💋
~~End Of Texting~~

Amethyst P.O.V
After Garnet texted me I started unpacking. I mean I am going to be here for a couple days so why not? I went downstairs and saw Mal and Opal just watching TV together. I was gonna walk away until Mal said "Hey Amy, come here and join us. Opal is about to start the food." She says and gestures me to come over. I do and I cuddle in between the both of them. We all watch Boo! A Madea Halloween and laugh the entire time! The timer on the oven went off and the homemade pizza was done! "Oh I'll get it!" Opal says as I'm still cuddling with Mal. Opal comes back with the help pizza and we start eating. The movie is almost over and I'm so full and tired I drift to sleep. I feel something warm wrap around me from both sides. I open my eyes and see Mal's and Opals arms around me, holding me tight like they never want to let go. This is what a family means to me.

Garnet P.O.V
I finally get on the plane and now I'm just listening to some music until a pretty cute guy comes over and sits by me. Now I know I have a girlfriend and I'm totally faithful, but damn! This dude is hot.

(His name is Trevor Dacusto 😻💖💋)

"Hello my lady, how are you today?" He says in a British accent that just rings through my ears. "I'm fine, so where are you headed off too?" I ask him. "Well I'm going to meet my family and chill for a bit back at the old place." He says with a smile. We start talking and get to really know each other better! We have lots in common and he's a really great guy. We just land and it's at least 12 hours before my meeting and we have already both took our time sleeping, so we just walk around our home town London.

(^Someone take me there so I can see my celebrity crush Estelle already!😻😭^)