Chapter 32: Worries and Love

Garnet P.O.V
I wake up and look up to see my beautiful fiance Amethyst, peacefully sleeping, still holding my hand. I sit up and turn around and notice that there is blood all over my back and Amethysts vagina. I put my ear to her mouth, she's not breathing. "Amethyst? Amethyst!" I say shaking her and she's not responding. I pick her up and set her in the tub with me. I take off my clothes and her clothes while more blood comes out of her. I start crying while still bathing her and say "A-amethyst, please b-be o-o-ok." I stutter out while in pure tears. I wipe them away and finish cleaning Amethyst off. I get some clothes and put them on her and I do the same for me. I walk outside with her in my arms and Dolly comes quickly toward me. "What's wrong with Amethyst?!" She asks. I then say "Look, no time to explain because I don't know. Just let Dean Rivers know that there's a medical emergency with my wife and I have to take care of it.". "On it. Please let me know when she wakes up and gets better sugar cube." Dolly says in her country accent. "Will do Doll." I say and put Amethyst in the back seat. I close the door and get in and drive off campus, to the hospital as fast as I can, completely ignoring the speed limit as if they were never there.

Amethyst P.O.V
I open my eyes a little, but I notice my vision is very blurry and I feel as if I'm going to pass out. I look to my left and see a pink and baby blue blob. "G-garnet?" I ask before everything goes black again.

Garnet P.O.V
"G-garnet?" I hear my baby call my name. "Amethyst, baby please. Talk to me." I say with tears in my eyes, just begging to fall. I look back and see Amethyst breathing, but then suddenly stop. "Damnit!" I yell and whip my head forwards and speed up while tears are falling quicker and quicker down my face. I speed up, zooming through everyone on the street. I make it to the hospital and I get Amethyst out the car. I run in yelling "Help please!! My wife s-she's bleeding uncontrollably!!". Not even a full minute later, 3 nurses and a doctor plus a gurney was right by my side. I put Amethyst on the gurney and the nurses and doctor, along with me, rushed into a room. One of the nurses stopped me and said "I know you want to see how your wife is doing, but we have to have some privacy right now. We will run some tests and we will find out what's wrong with her." She says with a small smile. "Ok thank you." I say and wipe all of my tears away. When she opens the door I see a quick glimpse of a heart matchine hooked up to Amethyst, showing that she's still alive and breathing. I lay back in the chair and let out a sigh of relief that I didn't know I had. I play on my phone and see I have a few texts concerning Amethyst, I guess word got out somehow. I reply to all of them saying that Amethyst will be fine and I put my phone down. I slouch into the comfy chair and fall asleep, with images and moments of Amethyst and I, flooding my mind.

~~Time Skip To The Test Results~~
"Miss. Miss, please wake up. I have Amethysts test results." I hear and I instantly wake up and stretch a little bit. "What's the results?" I ask while rubbing my eyes. "Well, come and see for yourself." The doctor says and opens the door to see Amethyst, alive and breathing, while sitting up and watching TV. I walk into the room and she instantly notices me. "Hey babe." She says and I run to her and I crash my lips on hers. She moans a little, only were I could hear and we part away. "I was so worried about you. I thought I'd-" I was saying but then Amethyst interrupts me and puts both of her hands, lovingly on my face and says "Don't even say it. I'm not dead nor will I wanna be. I'm just glad you stayed here with me." She says with little tears in her eyes and pulls me close into a hug. I hug back and we look into each other's eyes. We both lean in and kiss again. We part and I hear light claps and a few "awwws" from around the room. I laugh and see Amethyst blush. I start attacking her cheek with light kisses. "Hahaha! Ok ok stop!" She says and lightly pushes me off her. I just laugh and say "I'm just glad your alive, you can't blame me for showing at least a little love." I say while looking at her. "That's true, and I'd never blame you in my life." She says and kisses me on my cheek. "Well doc, what happened to me?" Amethyst asks the doctor. "Well, it looks like you had a miscarriage of some sort." She says. "WHAT?!" Me and Amethyst say at the same time. "I really don't know unless Ms.Waters, you have had sexual intercourse with a man, or a transgender." She says. "May everyone please exit the room." The doctor says before me and Amethyst could even answer. They all follow there orders and quickly leave the room. "Now, have you had sexual intercourse with a man or transgender?" The doctor asks. "The only person I can think of is my friend Taraji, but it was a complete accident." Amethyst says. "Well ok then. You probably just had unprotected sex with her, and she got you pregnant. Tell me, how long ago did this happen?" She asks. "About 3 months ago, between transition of this year and last year." Amethyst says. "Well that explains it. When coming to 3 months pregnant, every woman goes through a one day period where the sperm that didn't make it to your fertile egg, has to bleed out, it even doesn't affect the up coming child either. You have also skipped you period a total of 3 times, which explains the continuous bleeding. Take these pills for your period for the next couple of days and you'll have to come in everyday, before you start your classes, so I can make sure that the miscarriage doesn't affect your body in any way. Other than that, your perfectly fine Ms.Waters." the doctor says while handing Amethyst the pills. "Thank you so much doctor. When she will be able to go home?" I ask. "She can go home now actually. Just make that you come here every morning alright?" The doctor asks Amethyst and tells me. "Alright." She says. "Good, here are your clothes and you can change in that bathroom." The doctor says. Amethyst gets up and goes and changes. I make sure to text Dolly and tell her everything is alright.
~~Texting On The Phone~~
Garnet- Hey Dolly, Amethyst is completely fine and she's actually changing right now to go home.