Chapter 28: Christmas Eve

Garnet P.O.V
Me, my baby, and baby girl woke up around the same time and it's 9:30pm. "Wow, we slept long." Baby girl says while stretching. "Yeah. I'm gonna go make dinner. Any requests?" I ask while cracking my knuckles. "Bacon Alfredo." Mona says. "Ooh." Me and Amy say at the same time then laugh. "Sounds like a plan. I'll get it ready, could you make places for all of us babes?" I ask them and they nod. We all walk down stairs and I hear a knock on the door. "Coming!" I say and run to the door. "Amethyst love, could you get the stuff out, please and thank you baby!" I say loud enough she could hear me. I open the door and there is Malachite standing there with the puppy in a cage. "Malachite! What the hell are you doing here?" I ask and I push her outside and close the door behind me. "Fuck! Its cold." I say and try to get in but the door is locked. "Well, before you flip your shit, you texted me to bring her here, now!" She said and showed me the phone. "I didn't send that. Must of been my phone or something, but were locked out now!" I say and we both look at each other. We then immediately start banging on the door. "OPEN THE DOOR!" Me and Malachite yell and bang on the door. "Wait wait! Back door, come on!" Malachite says and I say "I don't have shoes on!" I say. "I'll carry you. Get on my back." She says and crouches down. I jump on and she stands up with ease. "Wow, your light Garnet." Mal says while walking to the back door. I jump off her back and start banging on the door.

Amethyst P.O.V
I all of a sudden hear banging on the back door. I look at Mona and we both nod. I grab the shot gun and Mona's at the door. We have a procedure were if any door is being banged on, I grab the gun and on my count, Mona opens and I threaten and if that doesn't work, I fire. "3...2....1!" I whisper and she opens the door and hides behind it with a gun of her own. I pull it back and then I say "Who the hell are you." I say. "Amy baby! Please don't shoot, I've been shot once already!" I hear Garnet say "Omg, come in." I say and Malachite comes in with Garnet on her back. "Mona, it's ok. Get these two some blankets and start the fire." I say and Mona runs off. "What in the hell happened and what is that?" I ask pointing to the box like item in Mal's hand. "Nothing!" She says and puts it behind her. "Baby, it's a gift for Mona, but it's a surprise from the both of you. Mal can't stay long she has to bring the surprise tomorrow. We got locked out when I closed the front door and when we were banging on it, no one answered. We went to the back door and since I had no shoes on, Mal had to carry me." Garnet said while grabbing a blanket from Mona. "My poor babies." I say and give both of them a kiss on the cheek. "Haha yeah." Mal says. "Welp I gotta go before it gets worse. And Garnet, get your phone checked out." She says with a laugh and heads out the door with the box like item. "That was crazy." Mona says and heads in the kitchen. "Sure was. You sit here and we'll cook dinner. Who's that sound?" I ask Garnet. "Music to my ears love." She says an we share a kiss by the warm fire. That wasn't the only thing that warmed my heart last night either.

Garnet P.O.V
I wake up and look down to see my beautiful fiance holding me close. I guess Mona is gone and it's Christmas Eve! I slip out of Amy's grip and go make some breakfast. I make some cream of wheat with fruit and cinnamon and take it to my baby.