Chapter 7: The Next Day....Uh Oh pt.4

Amethyst P.O.V
Everything went black for a moment and I had no idea what was going on. I felt someone lift me up off of the ground and into a black car with a black interior! I instantly knew who saved me..... the one who is always there for me.......Garnet Stone.

Garnet P.O.V
How did I get to Amethyst you ask? Well, I'll tell you. I found Amethysts jacket on the couch and it's pretty cool outside, so I thought she would need it, plus who wouldn't want to see there adorable, beautiful, and sexy girlfriend. So, I looked on my computer real quick, got her address, and headed out.

~~Time Skip by Yours Truly 😻🌺✌~~

(Yo, shit is about to go down between Garnet and John so I put this song here because the lyrics describe how first being at your lowest point, then coming to the top. Just really pay attention to the lyrics and you'll see what I'm talking about. Plus I love this song 😻😻) Btw, start it NOW!😘

I had made it to Amethysts house, in which wasn't all that far from mine. I walked up to it and knocked on the door. Nothing....at first. I then heard a man just grunting from behind the door. Luckily, it was unlocked so I slowly opened it and saw the worst site ever. I saw John, beating all over Amethyst! "You stupid piece of shit! Couldn't even do what I said!" He shouted as he kept on beating her. I had to step out before I did anything. I quickly but quietly closed the door with tears in my eyes. I covered my mouth and cried for at least a few seconds, realizing this isn't a nightmare. This is real, this is life, that's my LOVE he is BEATING on! I instantly grew very angry. I quickly wiped my eyes and kicked open the door. "What the.." was all John said before I punched him in his jaw. He spat out blood, then said "I knew you loved her. The moment I saw you wink at her, the way she lit up, she was in love with you too. YOU BRITISH BITCH PEDOPHILE!" He said as he came running like a truck at me. He pinned me up against the wall by my neck. I couldn't breathe, but I didn't care. I got to kick him hard in his junk. "Ahhh fuck!" He said as he let me go. Now is my chance! I ran up to him and punch him in the face. He falls to the floor. What, I work out. (Lol, I'm dead😹) I went over to Amethyst. Thank God, she is still breathing. I did what any concerned woman would do, I called the police. They came right away and I couldn't believe my eyes. It's Malachite! "Malli/Mally!(Idk how u spell it nickname wise😛)" I ran up to her and hugged her. She hugged me back and then we let go. "Hey Garnet, what the hell happened?" She asked me. I explained everything. "Damn Garnet! He's out cold! No wonder you were called "Thunder Punch" in highschool. You still got it!" She said as we high fived each other. "You know it. Amethyst is staying with me, no questions." I said to her as I carried her to the car and Malachite opened the door for me. I think I saw Amethyst eyes open a bit and she fluttered those big, beautiful purple eyes at me.

Amethyst P.O.V
I fluttered my eyes open and saw the est sight ever. It was my amazing girlfriend, Garnet. "Garnet! Y-you saved me!" I said to her. "Of course, you know I'm always there for you." She said to me and kissed me. I never hesitated and kissed her back. When we broke apart, there was a lady, in uniform, and she had shocked eyes. "Uh-uh.....Garnet... who is that?" I ask and put my head down in embarrassment. "Oh Malachite, did you not know I'm dating Amethyst?" Garnet said and looked up at Mal. "Uh no. I guess Opal forgot to tell me?" She was questioning. "Ya I guess so. Do you have a problem with this?" Garnet asked Mal. "No I don't, I mean, Opal is 4 years older than me so it's ok." She said with a smile. "Oh really? I never knew." Garnet said. We all laughed, I had a talk with Malachite and found out she is one cool cop. "Haha yeah. Well kiddo, you seem tired, so you guys better get going. It's getting late and plus, school is tomorrow." Malachite says checking the school calendar on her phone. "Oh right, Amethyst, go get all of your clothes, I'll see ya later Malachite." Garnet said. "Alright, see ya. And remember to call Sapphy cuz she wants to talk with you." She says and goes. "Who is Sapphy?" I ask Garnet as she walks in with me to help get my clothes. "She is my mother. She called me yesterday and said she wanted to apologise about not being in my life after I was 18 and also I accepted to be CO CEO of her female Tesla organization company." Garnet said happily. "That's great Garnet, I got a job too, at Mattress Firm." I told her but then my smile turned into a frown. Of course, the great girlfriend Garnet is, noticed this. "What's wrong, do you not like your job?" She asked me while putting the rest of my clothes in my duffle bag. "No, it's just that......before you showed up. John said what ever I earned, he wanted. Also, he had a plan to rape me." I said with tears in my eyes. "That bastard won't ever come near you, EVER AGAIN. He's in jail for a couple years for man slaughter, stealing, rape, and sadly child abuse towards you." She says while wiping my tears away. " Oh wow. I just wish that....I could be strong like you." I said and bursted into tears. "If I-I was str-strong enough I-I could have fought h-him off. I-I could have b-been there f-for my parents!" I shouted and cried harder. All Garnet did was hold me so tightly, never wanting to let go. "You know...I'm not that strong." Garnet said. "What? Yes you are, babe don't lie to me. You are always there for me whenever I need you." I said to her in confusion. "No, I'm not. When I first opened the door, you were knocked out on the ground, and he was still beating you. I had to get outta there. Once I closed the door. I cried because I feared for you. I thought I was too late, that you were dead. After a minute or two, I collected myself and stormed in there to save you. We were fighting, and at one point he pinned me to the wall. He was choking me, very hard. Not even a bit of mercy shown on his face. Just a blank, angry, drunk expression. I thought I was done for, but then, you gave me hope. I saw your chest go up and down, only once, and I knew that my baby, my true love, my pride and joy, was still alive. I went ballistic on John. I kicked him in his dick and knocking him out with one punch, because I knew, that you were still alive." She said to me. She had a little bit of tears in her eyes and I kissed them away. She chuckled and said "I Garnet Stone, promise to never ever, leave your side. I will always stay with you and be included in your life weather romantically in a relationship or not, which I highly doubt because I'm never giving you up. I promise til death do us part, I will always love and protect you." She said to me. I smiled and replied with "I Amethyst Waters, will always promise to be by your side also. I will protect you in any way I can, make you laugh at least 50 times a day, (Garnet starts laughing at this point and Amethyst does too) and never leave you. Til death do us part?" I said/asked her. "Til death do us part my love. I love you." She said with lust full eyes. "I love you too, Garnet." I say and we share a long passionate kiss. We break and she says "How about we finish this at my house huh?" She asks me with a wink. I blush and say "Don't you mean our house my love?" I say and get up from my bed. "Ah, yes of course darling I'm terribly sorry, is there anything I can do, for you to forgive me?" She says with a smirk. "Hmm. A kiss spoon my lips would be nice." I say and turn around at the door facing her. "But of course." She says and kisses me again.(I swear to God that this couple is making me so flipping jelly rn!!😹😻)

~~Time Skip by Yours Truly 🌺💕💋~~

Garnet P.O.V
We get to the car and head home. This day has been a reflection of our ups and downs. But, I know, that when we get home, in the bedroom, will be our romantic and lustful sides coming from the both of us. Just you wait.

(What's up my peoples! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and again, don't forget to tell people about my everyday, updating book so not only you can vote and comment, but they can do the same! I always wanna thank everyone for reading my book, voting, and commenting. Don't worry, I know after this chapter you wanna see em fuck and they will in the next chapter I promise!😹 I see that the views on this book are/is growing higher and higher with each minute that passes by and again THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH!! Love you guys so much!💋😘 Gay kisses from me to you always and I'll see you, in the next chapter My Love Your So Beautiful !!💕💕😍😍😘😘💖💖💋💋)